FS New Whyte 19 Alu Small – See details

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS New Whyte 19 Alu Small – See details

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS New Whyte 19 Alu Small – See details
  • pigyn

For sale, one brand spanking new 2005 Whyte 19 Small WITH 2010 KIT!
    A little strange I know, it's amazing what lengths people will go to in order to get the frame they want.

It is the 2005 Trail Frame, pretty much still unchanged in the 2010 Alu frame
    All the kit is brand new 2010 stuff, the build kit off a 2010 Whyte 19 Steel to be exact, except for the cranks which have been swapped for SLX (still new!)

Full spec list can be viewed on the Whyte website, but here is a quick round up:

Rock Shox Reba SL's
    SRAM X5 Shifters
    Avid Elixir 5 Brakes
    Truvativ Stylo Bars and Stem (70mm)
    Shimano SLX Cranks
    Mavic 317 Rims
    Hope Pro 2 Rear Hub
    Unbranded Hope-a-like front hub
    Maxxis Aspen Tyres 2.25
    SRAM X9 Rear Mech
    SRAM PC971 Chain
    Deore Front Mech
    Deore Cassette

I have some pics of the bike all built up if you want me to send them just ask.

Asking price for the whole lot is £1200 posted.

I don't suppose you'd consider selling the fame only? Cheers Los. PS can you do pics to laurence.mcjannet@blueyonder.co.uk

I can't do fame in any way I'm afraid, it would only go to my head and I would end up in the back pages of 'hello' within a week. 🙂

However, if you are interested in a frame, I have my old 2009 19 Trail Alu Medium frame for sale, mint condition all round EXCEPT a small ding on the top tube where it fell (very slowly) onto a rock. Also some scratches from being pushed up against other bikes in my van. Can send pictures later today.

Also for anyone who is wary of buying from me as I am far from active on here with little to no posting history, I am known in person by a few high posters on here, onion, markd, and alankelly can all vouch for both my reliability and attractiveness.

cheers pigyn, is the 2009 frame a small also?

I’m looking for a Whyte Alu 19 frame in Large, do you know were can I find it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS New Whyte 19 Alu Small – See details’ is closed to new replies.