FS: New Assos Airprotec LL F1 bib tights – Large

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: New Assos Airprotec LL F1 bib tights – Large

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: New Assos Airprotec LL F1 bib tights – Large
  • foggy

Worn once but unfortunately the legs are too long for me. All black.

Come boxed with tags etc

£120 posted

Cheers,

Foggy

foggy

bump 🙂

foggy

Going on ebay tonight – how’s about £105 posted to save me the hassle?
    Cheers,
    Foggy

plop_pants

Hi there,

can you tell me your inside leg measurement? I take a 34″ inside leg in the trouser dept, but I’m also 6’1″ tall.

foggy

Hi,

Just had the tape measure out. They are 33″ laid out flatish from the centre of the pad to the bottom of the foot loop. They will need a bit of stretch to put a little tension in there to fit properly and stop the problem I had so I’d say you will be spot on.

I’m just over 5-10 by the way get 32″ inside leg on my trousers. The bottom of the leg on the tights wants to rest over the top of my foot and the foot loop is loose when the legs are fitting OK so I’d say 33-34 would be good.

Cheers,

Foggy

plop_pants

Thanks foggy.
    I think they are going to be a close call. I’ve just checked my new assos uno bibshorts and they are an xl(thought they were L) . They are pretty tight over the shoulders so your tights are likely to be even tighter. So rather than have them and find they don’t fit I think I’d better pass.

foggy

No worries, best to play it safe if you’re not sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: New Assos Airprotec LL F1 bib tights – Large’ is closed to new replies.