FS: New And Nearly New! Pearl Izumi Baggies, Endura and Troy Lee Design Liners.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: New And Nearly New! Pearl Izumi Baggies, Endura and Troy Lee Design Liners.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS: New And Nearly New! Pearl Izumi Baggies, Endura and Troy Lee Design Liners.
  • Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

For sale I have the following. All prices include postage:

Pearl Izumi Launch Kicker MTB shorts. Black, size Medium. £30

Bought a few months ago and worn 5 times. They’re excellent, but too large for me. Should fit someone who is a 31″-34″ waist. They have waist adjustment, popper tabs for liner short hooks, belt hooks, a strong zippered fly, and a velcro/popper button arrangement. Vents on the front, pockets front and rear, loads of little touches that make this a great pair of shorts. They also have a water repellent treatment which is still working fine as I’ve only ever washed these using Nik Wax Tech Wash.

Front

Back

Endura Liners. Size Medium. £8.50
    Worn these about 5 times. These have a Cytech pad and are super comfy. These have poppers on the outside which can be used to fit them to Endura baggies.

Troy Lee Design Liners. Size Medium. £20
    Brand new and never worn. Look pretty comfy and have a nice, plush red liner in them. Also have tabs to secure them to your baggies. Or even the Pearl Izumi shorts I’m selling!

I will sell all items together for £50 posted.

Other Stuff

– I will dispatch items within two working days of payment clearing using Royal Mail.
    – I will consider discounts for multiple purchases.
    – Pick up from West London welcome.
    – I am contactable on e-mail on mailtocuriousyellow AT gmail DOT com. This is not the account related to my Paypal account so please get in touch for payment details.
    – Payment by Paypal, cheque, or bank transfer. Please contact me for details.

saxabar

£40 all posted? Email is andymcstay@gmail.com

Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

Morning. £50 is pretty “bargainous” for the lot I reckon. For example, the TLD liner costs £40 new!

They’re all premium pieces of kit. For example, the Pearl Izumi shorts would be the best I’ve ever owned if they fit. I’ve got some Troy Lees which they are way better than, in terms of practicality, fit and comfort. I’m really sure you won’t be disappointed if you buy the lot at asking.

Thanks for the interest either way.

obrienk

can offer £45 for these

kieran.obrien@btinternet.com

cheers!

Subscriber

Still holding out for asking. Trust me guys, you will not be disappointed with this kit. It represents a £100 saving on RRP and a great price for some premium cycling gear!

Have e-mailed you as well Kieran.

gaberin

£25 for the shorts?

Cheers

obrienk

ok, it was worth an ask 😉

will take for asking, cheers

saxabar

😉 Will also take for full asking if deal with OP doesn’t work out.

woodsa

Yep, I’m interested too. But i’m back of the line i realise!

Subscriber

All items sold to obrienk.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS: New And Nearly New! Pearl Izumi Baggies, Endura and Troy Lee Design Liners.’ is closed to new replies.