FS : Need to sell- 29er Carbon Santa Cruz with SRAM XX & Carbon wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS : Need to sell- 29er Carbon Santa Cruz with SRAM XX & Carbon wheels

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS : Need to sell- 29er Carbon Santa Cruz with SRAM XX & Carbon wheels
  • murgyboy

I am selling a Santa Cruz 2012/2013 Carbon Highball Hardtail – I had this bike built by Pedal Spoke (Santa Cruz Dealer) thinking that I wanted obe of the lightest (Reverb/saddle adds a little weight) & fastest build for the purpose of maybe getting some XC racing in, but half a year on and only ridden 7-10 times for max 2hrs at a time. This is also due to having another bike and not having the time to ride two bikes.

Heli taped all over so no scraps or scratches at all, so value for money given the show room condition and the build especially, the carbon wheels is a must see if you are extremely serious about finding the lightest 29er racing bike.

Brill Bike for Winter or XC racing….!

Price : £3,299 but mail me to discuss on @cisco.com">mmurgatr@cisco.com

Photos on flicker…. http://www.flickr.com/photos/109780338@N03/

Payment : cash on pick up from the Guildford

Frame : Santa Cruz Highball Carbon 2012/2013 colors (Full heli taped up)
    Size : Large (5’11 > 6’1)
    Forks : Fox F29 100MM travel lockout
    Wheels : Specialized Carbon Roval with control tyres
    Brakes : Formula The One + 160 mm discs
    Seat post : Rockshox Reverb
    Gear shifters : SRAM XX Two shifters
    Front derailleur : SRAM XX top pull
    Crank : SRAM XX 42 10 speed (Heli tape around crank arm)
    Rear derailleur : SRAM XO Type 2 clutch
    Headset : Cane Creek tapered
    Stem : Easton EA 70
    Bars : Easton EC 70
    Chain : SRAM PG1071
    Cassette : SRAM 12/36
    Grips : Lizard Skin
    Pedals : DMR Vaults (grey)
    Seat : Madison Flux

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

I rarely feel qualified to offer advice on here but have to echo clubber above in order to try to help your sale.

I tried to sell a complete Santa Cruz Tallboy earlier in the year and eventually succumbed to splitting. Beautiful bike but built up to my personal spec!
    Resisted at first because it seemed much more effort. Once I got my head round splitting, the whole lot went in around 2 weeks with sales divided between here and eBay.
    (Well apart from the XTR crankset which hung around for a little longer…….but that’s another story)

More hassle, obviously, but once the frame and forks had gone it was obvious to me that I had made the right decision.

Good luck with the sale which ever way you choose to go.

Mick

murgyboy

Thank you for the links – point taken…. shame because I cant be a_sed to split and argue about £££… I don’t actually want to sell it to be honest because I am a bike collectormanic but I need space…

clubber

I’m sure everyone understands. The problem is that £3k+ is a lot for a bike, especially when it’s your dream spec and unlikely to be someone else’s.

You’ll see very few complete bikes much over £1k actually sell here and none over £2k for that reason.

Premier Icon Pippalarge
    Subscriber

I could be interested in the forks and wheels if you decide to split. Email nickpiper2000 [at] hotmail [dot] com if so.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS : Need to sell- 29er Carbon Santa Cruz with SRAM XX & Carbon wheels’ is closed to new replies.