FS Nearly new Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 29er Comp Evo in XL

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Nearly new Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 29er Comp Evo in XL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS Nearly new Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 29er Comp Evo in XL
  • heihei

Slowboy – search the Bike Forum. warns74 was asking for feedback on these bikes and is an XL

Premier Icon slowboydickie
    Subscriber

This model is not available in the UK and I imported it from Germany. It is this one:

Specialized Stumpy Evo 29er Comp

I was planning to sell the bits off and rebuild according to my own spec but Bikescene are selling frame only, so it is easier for me to sell the whole bike and rebuild from frame than sell it off bit by bit, which is a pain in the rear. It cost me £2600. The command post, saddle, brakes, rotors, stem and bar were removed and are unused, the rest is 5 rides old. It will be supplied with the original kit. It is a monster downhill, very capable and pedals remarkably well up hill. I am looking for as close to £1999 as I can get.

Let me know if you are interested on slowboydickie AT gmail DOT com and I will send photos.

Cheers
    Rich

Premier Icon slowboydickie
    Subscriber

Thanks Hei Hei. I think he is looking for a Carbon one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS Nearly new Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 29er Comp Evo in XL’ is closed to new replies.