FS – Moots YBB ti softail

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Moots YBB ti softail

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS – Moots YBB ti softail
  • Premier Icon sadexpunk
    Subscriber

havent ridden it for a couple of years now, and looking to the future, cant see it being ridden much now, so…… time to free up a bit of space and finances.

19″ frame, im 5’10” and suits me, so will suit a couple of inches either side of that.

fox forks, formula oro k24 brakes, ghetto tubeless mavic wheels, moots ti seatpost, thomson stem, easton carbon risers, raceface chainset.
    ive always tried to stick as good equipment as i can afford at the time on it.
    looking a bit dated now but still in good nick. decals peeling a little, and theres some chainsuck marks beneath the chainset. i took some photos before putting it back together, so can supply those by email.

must have had the bike a good 5 yrs at a guess and lightly ridden by me cos im rubbish at getting out

£900, based in lincoln (hence the lack of riding 🙂

any questions either mail me or post on here.

seat tube is 19″, top tube 22″ btw

cheers

roadiesean

I have one of these. Forget looking outdated, they are superb and ride like nothing else. Twas a happy day when I got mine and I thought I had a bargain…..until now. Bugger, that is very bloody cheap !!!

adlyhobart

as above that is very cheap.

Premier Icon sadexpunk
    Subscriber

price raised to £1100 😀

rwc03

Great price, nearly bought it but imminent house deposit does not allow.

tangent

I ride one of these, a really lovely, and fab frameset.

Can I ask how you’ve measured the 19 inches , centre to cente or centre to top (of seatcollar/tube)?

Cheers,

J

Premier Icon sadexpunk
    Subscriber

centre of bb to seat collar.

tangent

Thanks for the info

gjlaw1

Did this sell…. Would love one of these frames….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS – Moots YBB ti softail’ is closed to new replies.