F.S Mission/Marantz home cinema stuff !

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S Mission/Marantz home cinema stuff !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • F.S Mission/Marantz home cinema stuff !
  • iBaa

Whereabouts in the country are you?

Interested, if the collection location isn’t to far away.

renton

Im based an hour above Edinburgh mate near St Andrews

Cheers

Steve

renton

Due to an extreme lack of use I am selling the following bits of home cinema stuff.

A pair of Mission M33i floor standing speakers. Black ash cabinets and you can bi wire/amp them too. Ive had them from new but they have rarely been used due to lack of time. There are a few marks on the cabinets but nothing out of the ordinary.

Matching Mission M3c1i centre speaker. This has ssne less than 3 months use as I cant mount it or put it in my new Hi fi cabinet. very good condition and matches the M33i perfectly.

Marantz SR4300 home cinema reciever. Dolby digital ex and dts es so 6.1. I demo’d loads of amps before settling on the Marantz as I felt it was the best sounding amp.

All speakers/amp are owned by me from new and come in original boxes with manuals and the remote.

We are selling like I said due to lack of use.

Pictures available and to stick to the forum rules I will put a price of £200 but am open to negotiations .

Thanks

Steve

iBaa

I’m in the Midlands, that’s going to be a little too far. I’m guessing that the postage is going to be quite expensive due to the size and weight of the items?

renton

Possibly mate yes but as I said I am open to offers!

renton

Here are some phone photos I took to give people an idea……

iBaa

Could you calculate the postage cost and let me know?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘F.S Mission/Marantz home cinema stuff !’ is closed to new replies.