FS: Maxx-D, Gopro Bits, Avid Brakes, 29er Tyres, Handlebars…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Maxx-D, Gopro Bits, Avid Brakes, 29er Tyres, Handlebars…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Maxx-D, Gopro Bits, Avid Brakes, 29er Tyres, Handlebars…
  • Premier Icon notmyrealname
    Subscriber

I’m having a bit of a clear out to make space in the garage and as a result I’ve got a few bits for sale.
    All items will be posted with either MyHermes or Royal Mail depending on size.

Exposure Maxx-D light, fantastic condition with a couple of small marks on it. Still holds a good charge and is complete with the bar mount and the charger. It’s the 960 lumens model.
    £115 posted

Avid Elixir 1 brakes, perfect condition as they were removed from a brand new bike. Never been ridden!
    The hose lengths are 128cm and 78cm.
    £50 posted

Gopro wifi remote, one flat surface mount and one curved surface mount along with a couple of the box tops which can be used to make ghetto chesty mounts!
    The remote comes complete with the wrist strap and the keyring mount.
    £40 posted

FSA SL-K carbon flat bars. 620mm wide, excellent condition. Have been used a couple of times but I removed them to swap for some slightly wider bars.
    £20 posted

On-One El Guapo Ancho bars. 20mm rise and 810mm wide. Used a couple of times but were too wide for me!
    £25 posted

Specialized Fast Track tyres, 29×2.0. Tyres were used twice tubeless but I couldn’t get on with them so went back to my usual Ground Controls. Probably done 20 miles maximum. Tubeless ready and very easy to set up with a track pump.
    One tyre is the Control model and the other is the lighter S-Works model.
    £35 posted for the pair.

Hope braided brake hose. Removed from my X2 brakes as it was too short. 127cm long.
    £10 posted

JRTG

I’ll defo have the light email sent

Premier Icon notmyrealname
    Subscriber

Light now sold 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Maxx-D, Gopro Bits, Avid Brakes, 29er Tyres, Handlebars…’ is closed to new replies.