FS: Maverick SC32, Fox Float shock, etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Maverick SC32, Fox Float shock, etc

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Maverick SC32, Fox Float shock, etc
  • cmrt00

Due to the lack of time to finish my new bike project, I got the following parts to sell:

Maverick SC32, bought new end of last year, 20cm steer lenght, took it for 1 ride only to try it out (was planning to buy a rigid frame but it never hapenned), comes with black 32H hub, never laced (used the wheel from a DUC32 I have on my other bike), overall excellent condition, no marks on the legs (small rub mark on front of crown), easy to adjust – £180 posted

SC32 06
    SC32 01
    SC32 07
    SC32 03

Fox Float AVA RL rear shock, 200mm eye-to-eye, 50mm travel, TFtuned service with Push Factory Tunning System upgrade in late 06 (lockout lever removed by TFtuned as part of the Push upgrade) medium compression tune, not ridden much since as I sold the frame long time ago, no scratches or wear on shaft, holds air fine, some very small marks on top of shock – £90 posted
    Float 04
    Float 02

Maverick DUC32 stem, 25.4mm, 85mm lenght, used, with some rub marks – £17 posted
    DUC32 stem 01

Bontrage Select stem, 31.8mm, 70mm lenght, 17º, used twice, no scratches or marks – £12 posted
    Select 02

Shimano SPD 545 pedals, used for 1 year, some scratches on the cage and rust marks on the mechanism, fresh grease on the spindle bearings, new cleats, excellent working condition – £22 posted
    SPD545 02

For more additional pictures or questions regarding the items, my email is in profile but I’m only able to post replies in the evenings.

Collection in person is prefered (and I will knock a couple of quid of the above prices), but also can post easily as I have a post office close to work. I am based in Nottingham and on the weekends I regularly go riding around Cannock Chase or the Peaks (normally Castleton/Ladybower areas).

Offers wellcome, all I can say is no.

Cheers,
    Carlos.

big_n_daft

£160 posted for the fork and hub

lord

hello 70 for the shock ? thanks email in profile

cmrt00

big_n_daft, regarding the fork, £170 posted?

lord, regarding the shock, £80 posted or 75 collection?

If interested drop me a email to miguel_ct AT yahoo DOT com to get the details of the sale sorted.

Cheers,
    Carlos.

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Will take the DUC stem for £15 posted.

email is mbonnes AT me DOT com

cheers

bentos

Will give you 180 posted for the fork and hub. Emails in profile

Premier Icon w1lksy
    Subscriber

Hi

Would you take £20 posted for the pedals please?

Email to bw6@york.ac.uk

Thanks alot.

cmrt00

Fork sold.

Cheers,
    Carlos.

cmrt00

Pedals sold as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Maverick SC32, Fox Float shock, etc’ is closed to new replies.