FS: MASSIVE Clearout, including DH frame and forks, loads of XC bits etc etc.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: MASSIVE Clearout, including DH frame and forks, loads of XC bits etc etc.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • FS: MASSIVE Clearout, including DH frame and forks, loads of XC bits etc etc.
  • Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

-Cannondale Gemini DH Frame, 2005 Vintage, with Fox DHX5.0 coil shock. Frame was bought brand new by me in 2006 as new old stock, ridden a week in France then left unused for almost 2 years. Then it got ridden again for a few days this last summer. It’s way too much bike for me anyway! It’s practically as new, certainly you won’t find a better condition one. Shock was brand spanking new with the frame too, and comes with a 300lb Steel Spring (or a 300lb ti spring for £60 more). Size is MEDIUM. Will include the FSA 1.5 to 1 1/8 reducer headset with it. £400ono

-Rear wheel to suit above frame. Black Hope BULB hub (again, was new with the frame) built onto a Mavic D521CD rim with DT comp spokes. Wheel is dished to suit the Gemini DH frame, which runs 150mm spacing but with a 135mm rear hub because of the floating brake mount. Wheel is in good nick, no dents etc. £60 with the frame

-Front wheel to match above. Marzocchi 20mm Hub in Black, matching D521CD rim and DT comp spokes. Same condition as frame and rear wheel. £35 with frame and rear wheel, £40 otherwise.

-Marzocchi 66SL ATA forks, 2007 vintage (before they got unreliable), bought by me brand new mid 2008 as new old stock. Used for approximately 5 times, so like new and certainly not bedded in. Approx 220mm on the steerer. £280ono

-5th Element shock spring, 225lb x 2.5in stroke. Came off a small sized Bullit, brand new and unused. Suit a lightweight rider. £10

-MRP Slalom Type 1 Chain Device, in Black, with the thicker 5mm plates, 4 arm fitting, BB mount (no ISCG holes). Used, but not abused, few marks on it from rocks but nothing serious. £40

-Shimano XT HT2 M760 cranks, 170mm arms, no chainrings but including BB. In good nick, no scuffing, few minor marks on the ends from a couple of rock clips but nothing major. £40

-SDG I Beam post, 27.2mm x 350mm long. Used but still in good nick. £20

-SDG I Beam Bel Air saddle, Black top, silver sides, quite well used and a bit tatty, but perfectly servicable. I have 2 of these. £15 each, or £25 the pair.

-SDG I Beam I Fly C saddle, Black top, silver strips, kevlar corners. Pretty good nick, minor scuff on the silver bits, but generally in good condition. Very lightweight at 135g. £20

-SRAM PG950 cassette, 9spd, 11-32, used for approx 4 rides on a DH bike, so in very good condition still. £12

-Michelin Comp 32 Tyres, 2.8″ width. One ridden twice, the other about 5 times, so barely worn. £8 each or £15 for both

-Michelin Mud 3, 2.2″ width, brand spanking new and unused. £15

-Michelin Mud 1, 2.1″ width, brand spanking new and unused. £10

-Bontrager Big Earl 2.5″, DH type (wire bead, not folding) dual ply, used a few times but plenty of tread left. £7

-Easton MG60 stem, 75mm, Black, VGC. Classic magnesium Easton stem. £40

-Easton MG60 stem, 50mm, Black, VGC. Classic magnesium Easton Stem. £40

-Easton EA70 bars, 25.4mm clamp, 685mm wide, 1.5″ rise. Used but VGC. £20

-Easton Havoc stem, 50mm, VGC. £30

-Michelin XLS and XL Front tubeless XC tyres, 2.1″ width, Green. Used twice, not even worn at all. Still hold air fine as not been punctured. £15 the pair.

-Michelin XLS pair tubeless XC tyres, 2.1″ width, Black. Used twice, still got knobbles on! Again, still hold air fine as not been punctured. Great XC mud tyres. £20 the pair.

-Hutchinson Bulldog Tubeless Light tyres, 2.1″ width, Black. Used twice, no visible wear. No punctures so still seal and hold air perfectly. £20 the pair.

-38T Saint Chainring, not much use, £15

-36T Blackspire 4 arm Chainring, ridden 5 times, Silver, £15

-Maverick 24mm axle wheel on Mavic XM819 UST rim, DT comp spokes. Been used quite a bit, bearings slightly gritty but nothing to worry about (and cheap and easy to replace, about £6 for a pair from any bearing supplier). No dents/dings in the rim, still dead true. £30

-Mavic XM819 UST rim. Been ridden quite a lot, slight ding in it, scuffs and stickers missing, but still holds air and is straight when built into a wheel. £15

All prices are plus postage. Am in the midlands if you want to collect though. Open to offers on multiple purchases as I need to shift this lot ASAP due to being made redundant!

Can accept paypal, but would prefer cheque or cash. Pictures can be arranged for those interested in anything, but PLEASE leave me your email address so I can email you the photos.

fugly

-Maverick 24mm axle wheel on Mavic XM819 UST rim, DT comp spokes. Been used quite a bit, bearings slightly gritty but nothing to worry about (and cheap and easy to replace, about £6 for a pair from any bearing supplier). No dents/dings in the rim, still dead true. £30

I’ll have this please, where in the midlands are you? Can I have a piccy or 2 please

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

fugly, what’s your email address? I’ll try and sort a piccy or 2 out tonight.

Might be a week or 2 until I can let it go though, currently in use you see!

Oh, and South Worcestershire.

And if you fancied the other XM819 rim too, Can throw that in for another tenner. It’s scruffy like I said, but it’s got lots of life left.

Lionheart

Dibs on front wheel please – can you send pics r dot gibson At eclipse dot co dot uk
    thanks Richard

fugly

Hi mate, clivey AT ntlworld DOT com, waz us some piccys of both and we’ll take it from there, may well be able to collect and give you reddies, Ta

Hairychested

Shimano XT HT2 M760 cranks, dibs please. And details of where to post the payment to. My email: allsortsofrubbish@gmail.com
    Kris

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Hairy

Sorry, you’re 2nd in line I’m afraid, already had an email about them.

Swayndo

2nd shout on the front wheel please.

Hairychested

Fine, no problem. If it doesn’t work out, let me know. Cheers!

Premier Icon superdale
    Subscriber

Hiya would like the EA70 bar ta. Am in Malvern so could collect or meet up where abouts in S.Worcs are you? Cheers…Alex

daim

Hi very interested in forks. Dibs and photos to daimatdaimdotcodotuk please if they are still available. Ta

wildrnes

dibs on the cassette
    mr will d m AT hotmail dot co dot uk (no spaces)

thanks mutchly

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Cheers for the interest guys.

Just to confirm, the following are now sold, or as good as sold.

Front 20mm wheel
    XT Cranks
    I Fly C I Beam Saddle
    EA70 bars
    Maverick XM819 wheel
    XM819 rim

daim and wildrnes, just about to email each of you respectively, but you’re first in the queue for each item.

Cheers for the response so far guys, please keep it coming!

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

wildrnes

Have tried emailing you, but nothing gets through. Have tried with spaces, without spaces, with underscores etc. etc.

Frates

hi mboy. could you send pics of the Black Michelin XLS and the Hutch bulldogs to paul_frater AT yahoo dotcodotuk. Many thanks

dickie

I’ll take the bull dog tyres please – email in profile

Frates

Any chance of those pics of the Michelins?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘FS: MASSIVE Clearout, including DH frame and forks, loads of XC bits etc etc.’ is closed to new replies.