F.S Massive clear-out – Remedy, XTR, Hope Pro3, DMR, Avid and more…………..

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S Massive clear-out – Remedy, XTR, Hope Pro3, DMR, Avid and more…………..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • F.S Massive clear-out – Remedy, XTR, Hope Pro3, DMR, Avid and more…………..
  • beever

Massive Clear-out

Trek Remedy 2008 Small (15.5)

Check it out here:

Alpha Red Aluminum w/R1i All-Mountain Tuned Suspension, ABP, Full Floater, Aluminum EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, 150mm rear wheel travel

RockShox Lyrik 2-Step w/E2 tapered steerer tube, 20mm thru axle maxle, 115-160mm travel . High speed and low speed compression.

Bontrager Rhythm Comp. Front wheel has just had new bearings. Currently has Maxxis High Roller 2.35 60a tyres on but could be swapped for Bontrager Jones tyres if preferred.

Shimano XT M770 203mm rotor up front and 180mm at the rear. These have recently had new pads and have just been bled.

Shimano XT M770 cranks. 170mm crank arms running 24 / 36 double and bash set up using an E13 DRS chain device. The rear mech is a Shimano Saint short cage with a small Saint 11-28 cassette. Shimano DX flat pedals or Crank Bro Candy clipless pedals, you choose.

I would happily change it back to XT shadow mech and triple set up with larger cassette if preferred?

XT shifters on Bontrager 710mm OS Crowbar bars. Raceface 50mm stem. Black Sunline lock on grips. Would change for longer stem if preferred and could also change the bars for black or silver Crowbars or Raceface Atlas AM 685mm bars. Also have white sunline grips available.

Black Bontrager Rhythm saddle, never used.

Cane Creek Aheadset with brand new bearings.

This bike is awesome but I reluctantly have to sell it to fund my new bike. It has done me very well since I bought it in Oct. 08. This is one of four bikes I have owned over the past two years and by far the most fun to ride. It can seriously handle anything. I’ve ridden it on 8 hour epic XC rides and also used it to blast down 1700m mountains and it just takes it all.

I am a bike mechanic and work in a bike shop so this has always been looked after and always in top mechanical working order. The frame has been covered in helicopter tape from new so doesn’t have any major scratches on it.

The Lyrik 2 Step forks were renowned for issues with leaking Mission Control valves when they were first released but this was fixed under warranty and they have been flawless ever since.

I will include proof of purchase as the frame has a life time warranty.

I am looking in the region of £1300 o.n.o.

Other stuff:

I’ve just split my Trek Top Fuel. Have sold frame and forks so have the rest of this for sale:

Avid Juicy 7 brakes in good working order, 180mm or 160mm front rotor and 160mm rear. £100

Shimano XT M770 Shadow Rear mech. £25

XTR M960 175mm chainset. Will also include ceramic bearings bottom bracket and also SRAM P970 cassette and chain: £120.

Hope Pro 3 SP wheelset. DT 4.1 rims on Hope Pro3 Gun Metal Grey hubs. Standard 6 bolt disc pattern. Normal quick release. £180.

Raceface Atlas AM 685mm 31.8 bars. £20

FSA white 90mm 31.8 stem with carbon front plate. £15.

Bontrager Race saddle in white, hardly used £10.

I also have a few frames for sale:

Trek Fuel EX9, 19.5 in excellent condition. Includes press fit bottom bracket and Fox rp23 DRCV rear shock. £700 ono

DMR Trailstar LT frame. Great strong steel frame. 16” frame, iscg tabs, geared, ABS so can run 26” or 24” rear brake with rim brake or can remove tabs and just run discs. £75 ono

Free postage on everything.

For pictures or any questions please do not hesitate to ask, email me at mattcox2410@gmail.com.

interested in the hope pro 3 wheels pics please

interested in altas bar pending pics. email is in profile,

Hi, just sent you an email regrading the DMR frame !

Premier Icon cb

What sort of nick is the xtr chainset? Any photos appreciated – cheers

Pics of the XTR chainset and Bonty saddle.
    Mail in profile.

Can you send me a price (posted) for the XT shifters & shadow rear mech? (email in profile)

i will have the fsa stem please. paypal ok?

also interested in xtr chainset and bb – pics in profile. cheers

Premier Icon StefMcDef

Can I have pics of the avid juicy 7s please? Email in profile.

Interested in the wheels if Mrlard declines

What colour are the bars

Could I get some pictures of the saddle pls..?

Mail in profile

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘F.S Massive clear-out – Remedy, XTR, Hope Pro3, DMR, Avid and more…………..’ is closed to new replies.