FS Marzocchi Z1 RC2 ETA Italian made 130-150mm fork. Perfect cheap enduro forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Marzocchi Z1 RC2 ETA Italian made 130-150mm fork. Perfect cheap enduro forks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS Marzocchi Z1 RC2 ETA Italian made 130-150mm fork. Perfect cheap enduro forks
  • YETIboyJAY

Evening,

Here I have for sale an awesome pair of all Italian Marzocchi forks. These are the quite rare Z1 RC2 ETA with the much reveared RC2 damping cartridge. They have external compression, rebound, travel adjust (1mm increments), air preload and have ETA which locks the forks down to 70mm travel just for the steep climbs. All at the flick of a dial!.

They are quite rare in the fact they have the TAS travel adjust which was US spec only. This allows anywhere from 130 to 150mm travel.

They have ~ 205mm steerer tube (1 1/8″)

They have just had a full service with genuine seals and Silkoline 7.5wt oil. They work perfectly. They have some marks from use, some from seal replacement/removal and some crown rub but overall they are very good. I prefer the plain look so they have the original white lowers but with no decals. Stanchions have no damage. Decals are available (genuine) from UK Bikestore for ~£15.

Their performance equals brand new forks but they have good old open bath reliability and tuneability without the weight penalty. A perfect Enduro fork.

£160 posted 24h

Cheers.

Jaymclaren85@hotmail.co.uk

Premier Icon Andy R
    Subscriber

Hmmm – these would be just perfect for my “new” Alpine build and I like Marzocchis with ETA. Why do these things always come up when I can’t really afford them? That’s life, I guess.

YETIboyJAY

Ha ha, always the way mate!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS Marzocchi Z1 RC2 ETA Italian made 130-150mm fork. Perfect cheap enduro forks’ is closed to new replies.