FS: Marzocchi 55 RC3 Ti PRICE DROP with PICS

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Marzocchi 55 RC3 Ti PRICE DROP with PICS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Marzocchi 55 RC3 Ti PRICE DROP with PICS
  • AndreyE

Pics can be found here:

The full ad text:

Here we have for sale a very nice example of 2010 Marzocchi RC3 Ti.

Steerer 190 mm, 160 mm coil forks with titanium spring, coil and air preload, rebound and compression adjust in an open bath damper. Basically as good as it gets 🙂

I am looking to sell or swap for an air fork, preferably Float 36, Magura Thor, Marzocchi 55. The forks need to be with adjustable travel either externally or internally (no TALAS please).

Reason for sale is that my riding does not justify the full 160 mm coil travel forks hence looking for a shorter but still beefy/soild forks. Will sell for £330 inclusive of postage.

Forks are in really good condition, no major marks. A couple of cable rubs and some light scratching on the arch. All adjustments work, just fit and go.

Any questions – just let me know.

Hi, what level of stiffness does the coil spring offer? / what kind of rider weight range does the coil spring suit?

Been running 150mm air forks so not so sure quite what am looking for.

Hi J,

I think the stock spring would work well for riders between 65 and 85 kg, sort of mid range. I am towards 100 kg so have to use a bit of coil and air preload. If you’re lighter than 65-70 then you can probably use the air preload as a negative chamber – compress the forks and let the air out, this should create some vacuum in the forks and make them softer (according to MTBR posts at least).

So I’d say – it’s perfect if you’re 65-85. Anything outside and you’ll have to play with air chamber in the right leg.

Perfect, you’ve got mail unless they are already sold?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Marzocchi 55 RC3 Ti PRICE DROP with PICS’ is closed to new replies.