FS: Marin Wolf Ridge Frame. Size Medium. Lovely, it is! Orange and lovely!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Marin Wolf Ridge Frame. Size Medium. Lovely, it is! Orange and lovely!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Marin Wolf Ridge Frame. Size Medium. Lovely, it is! Orange and lovely!
  • rob jackson

how heavy is it?

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

I haven’t got a clue, but I shall endevour to find out for you rob

rob jackson

thanks – very important for my mate in question!!

rob jackson

whom i will call hora2

Premier Icon Tracey
    Subscriber

Mine dosnt feel that heavy

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Help me see the back of this frame. As for a long time all I’ve ever seen is the back of this bloody frame! Its irrational I know… but you can start to take these things personally

Its not mine. I’m selling it for a friend. A faster friend. As a potential discerning punter this tells you a few things about its provenience:

1. Its been ridden by someone who’s a considerably better rider than me. Not hard, I know. But this means you can be assured that unlike my bikes, this frame has not been repeatedly crashed into trees, involuntarily thrown down embankments, or cliffs, bull-dozered through obstacles with the grace and elegance of a three-legged giraffe, or landed on top of by a fat bloke. All of which are a bonus, obviously.

2. And… It has actually been maintained. Yes… the ‘M’ word. I know… I had to look it up too. Thanks Wikipedia. Every days a school day, eh?

Anyway… its genuinely been looked after. Cleaned, rather than cast haphazardly into a shed, still covered in crap while its owner grabs a beer. Oh no… none of that! Serviced too. The pampered bloody thing has lived in a proper workshop. With a workstand and everyfink! And tools that amount to more than a couple of hammers. It has never been fixed with a piece of dry stone wall. And its familiar with the inside of a proper LBS workshop. Blimey! Result eh?

Anyway… without further fanfare, here it is, in all its ‘look-at-me’ orange glory!!!

Marin 1 by binlidski, on Flickr

Marin 1a by binlidski, on Flickr

Marin 2 by binlidski, on Flickr

Marin 4 by binlidski, on Flickr

Marin 3 by binlidski, on Flickr

Marin 5 by binlidski, on Flickr

Phwoaar eh? Subtle it ain’t! But who wants subtlety? Do you? No! Exactly! You’re far more bold and adventurous, and thrusting than that, aren’t you? I knew it! Then this is the bike for you

Oh… this is what he had to say about it. Are you ready? As Jennifer Anniston famously said in the classic 2002 L’oreal advert… here’s the science bit….

Marin Wolf Ridge frame size (M) Orange

Fox float RP23 shock in perfect working order.

Rear mech and brake hangers.

Maxle lite rear axle.

A few paint chips from flying debris and a ding in the down tube from doing battle on the trails, although well looked after.

The bearings were replaced last summer by the Bike Doctor in Manchester and are in perfect working order. The bike was then ridden a couple more times before being replaced and has since been sat in my cellar unloved.

This is a belting frame that rides unbelievably well, and can be built up play either Big or Small.

And what price for all this, I hear you cry….

An absolute snip at £250 ONO. Its a deal. Its a steal. Its sale of the ****ing century! He’s cutting his own throat etc etc

It should be noted that Frazer is not included in this sale. He was told to hide under the canoe while the photos were taken. But he’s willfull, and drawn to bright orange things. As by this point, you probably are too. Its understandable. Are your loins stirring?

email me on binandbop@hotmail.com with your offers. And I’ll have my people call his people, dahling. Don’t worry. There won’t be any extra charges for this service.

Oh… it presently resides in one of the more desirable Manchester suburbs

ste_t

Emailed you

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

SOLD!

Cheers chaps and chapesses

ste_t

Frame arrived in great condition with a headset and seatpost thrown in for nowt. Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Marin Wolf Ridge Frame. Size Medium. Lovely, it is! Orange and lovely!’ is closed to new replies.