FS: Marin Rocky Ridge + a lot of other stuff (including cheap frame)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Marin Rocky Ridge + a lot of other stuff (including cheap frame)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • FS: Marin Rocky Ridge + a lot of other stuff (including cheap frame)
  • How much for the Fury frame? looking for a frame for my eldest, oh and what size?
    Thanks

DHS

jonnych

20" frame, £40 sound alright? I've got pics if you need them

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

What travel, spring and age are the Vanillas? And price?

Ahh too big I'm afraid – had hoped it was 16inch as the Marin … 🙁

rossi46

I need a chainset (8 or 9 speed- Deore will be fine), some 8 speed shifters, some cheap forks (like some old Judys or Bombers 180mm 1.8th ahead) and a right hand XT v brake lever. And an 8 speed chain and cassette.
    Got anything in your spares box to sell me?

rossi46

Oooh- how much for the Holzfeller cranks- are they isis? Is there a B/B to go with it?

pealy

+1 on the forks – if they're 100mm I'm interested.

jonnych

Vanillas are 130mm travel, internals are 2006 but the lowers have been very recently fitted from new and are 2009. Spring feels pretty soft to me but can open them up to check if you really are interested. £100 seems like a fair price to me?

Holzfeller cranks come with a B/B yes, not really sure what these are worth so I'll say £40 but if that's ridiculous then let me know and make me an offer! Just sold all my geary bits i'm afraid apart from a rather old cassette

jonnych

Would rather sell this as a whole bike, but would happily split if I get enough interest in the main parts.

The spec is:

Marin Rocky Ridge frame, white, 06/07, 16", brand new Sunline V1 AM headset fitted – £150

Fox Vanilla R forks, brand new lowers and recently serviced however there is a small patch of stanchion wear starting to appear. Would split these for lowers/internals – £offers?

Halo Freedom rear wheel, black – £60

Mavic front wheel on deore hub – £40

Hayes nine brakes, just about to bleed the front brake so will be feeling nice and solid. Includes rotors, mounts etc – £60

Panaracer Fire XC pro tyres, virtually brand new – £20
    or
    Tioga DH 2.3 front

Truvativ Stylo Triple Crankset – £50

Thomson Seatpost, 30.9, V good condition but chopped down – £30

Plus other smaller bits like mechs, bar & stem, saddle etc

Also have for sale a carrera fury frame and truvativ holzfeller cranks, in fact have lots lying around so let me know if there's anything you might need!

jonnych

pealy, pretty sure they can be lowered to 100mm travel by switching a few spacers around, pretty simple job if you know what you're doing

how much for the forks

jonnych

£100 for the forks

pealy

pretty simple job if you know what you're doing

I definitely don't! Thanks anyway.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘FS: Marin Rocky Ridge + a lot of other stuff (including cheap frame)’ is closed to new replies.