FS Manitou Minute 29ers, Alfine on 700c wheel + kit and Kona Unit 29er frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Manitou Minute 29ers, Alfine on 700c wheel + kit and Kona Unit 29er frame

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS Manitou Minute 29ers, Alfine on 700c wheel + kit and Kona Unit 29er frame
  • Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

Brand spanking 29er forks, in white. Ridden 3 miles on the road, 29ers just not for me. £300 + postage

Kona Unit frame, slidey drop-outs, helicopter taped up, comes with spare geared drop-out too. 19 inch frame, great condition – £110 = Postage

Alfine rear wheel – 24 spoke on 700c rim, will run up to 2inch tyre. Comes with 160mm centrelock disc, shifter, cable and all the gubbins. Ridden for 3 miles on the same bike as the forks. £170 + postage

Or the lot for £550 posted including new FSA headset.

Or complete bike with Middleburns, king, easton bars and stem, thompson post, Charge Ti saddle, Formula’s for £860 posted

wilkitcher at gmail.com

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

Forgot to mention – will swap for 5-6 inch travel trail frame/forks

Ta

commander

Whats the rim and is the alfine/spokes/rim black or silver?

Ta

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

Rim is a shimano one with braking surface, it’s come as a complete wheel rather than the ‘build it yourself’ option. Black rim, hub and spokes.

bunnerscj

Pic of the frame please, mail in profile.
    Thanks

trebord

May be up for a swop for my pipedream torero 5.5
    Email in profile if you want to chat..

GregMay

Second dibs on the frame if bunnersscj ain’t interested!

Pics would be nice also! Email in profile too

Premier Icon Clobber
    Subscriber

I’m after some 29er forks but CRC have the 2010 minutes for £260. Would you revise your price?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS Manitou Minute 29ers, Alfine on 700c wheel + kit and Kona Unit 29er frame’ is closed to new replies.