FS: Magura Menja 100XC forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Magura Menja 100XC forks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Magura Menja 100XC forks
  • Premier Icon soulwood
    Subscriber

Bought in 2009, serviced by Magura Elite Tech in 2010 where they upgraded the damper cartridge. The fork has not been subjected to a harsh winter in 2010 due to a long illness over winter. The forks are still extremely smooth with the only mark on the stanchions being where the cable rubbed in the first part of 2009, see pictures. This mark is not rough and has not caused an indent in the leg so that it would cause oil to leak for example, especially due to it being located high up on the leg. There is a corresponding wear mark on the fork crown as well.

Steerer is 200mm with SFN fitted. Usual scuffs on the outer legs. Manual and shock pump included.

This is an extremely light and stiff fork with manually activated lockout knob (DLO) which locks the fork out but still has a blowoff valve in case you forget to unlock it. This lockout is the most effective I have seen as it allows you to do full on sprints with the bike on tarmac without the fork moving.

I’m selling this on as I have bought a longer travel fork.

Asking for £180 posted. E-mail in profile. Located in Sheffield if you are local and can save postage costs.

mato

are these forks still avialable ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Magura Menja 100XC forks’ is closed to new replies.