FS: Lovely Titanium Hardtail frame/rolling chassis

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Lovely Titanium Hardtail frame/rolling chassis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Lovely Titanium Hardtail frame/rolling chassis
  • Premier Icon mboy

Selling my Genesis Altitude Ti frame reluctantly. I’ve owned this for 2 1/2 years now after upgrading to it from the 853 steel version of the same. I can say it’s a wonderful frame to ride, and I have really looked after it (not that Ti needs that much looking after anyway). The geometry on the Genesis Altitude is almost identical to the Cotic Soul, and having ridden both, I can say they handle just about identically.

The Frame size is 17.5″ with a 23″ effective TT length. I’m 5ft10 and have run it with either an 80 or 90mm stem and it handles and fits me perfectly. The frame is designed to run forks in the 100-130mm travel range, I found it best with 120mm forks fitted. Headset size is a conventional 1 1/8th and seat tube size is 31.6mm. I am asking £400 for this frame (it was £1100 new!) including a seatpost QR, and FSA Orbit Extreme Pro Headset and a Thomson Layback seatpost in black. I also have the following parts for sale that have been used on the bike and suited it perfectly…

-Rockshox Reba Team 2011 forks, 120mm travel, 20mm axle, Black Box damping cartridge. Recent full service (about 6 rides ago), the fork is in very good condition save for a couple of very light scuffs to the lower legs. Asking £225

-Specialized Roval Traverse EL wheelset, currently setup 135mm QR rear and 20mm front, but come with adapters for QR and 15mm front. Rear can also be converted to 12mm or 10mm thru axle with relevant adapters from DT Swiss. The wheels are in very good condition, no dings at all. Front wheel had new bearings about 10 rides ago, rear wheel will be fitted with new bearings (current ones have just got a bit graunchy) for sale. Wheels are straight and true, and have tubeless tape fitted and will come with tubeless valves too. RRP was £600 on these. Yours for £225.

-Shimano XT M775 brake set. In VGC, recently re-bled. Hose lengths to suit above frame and fork. £90 for the pair.

-Genesis 80mm stem in black, 1 1/8th steerer size and 31.8mm bars. £10

-Sunline V1 riser bars in grey, 31.8, 19mm rise, 711mm width, VGC. £20

-Shimano XT/SLX 10spd kit. XT long cage rear mech, XT shifters, SLX cassette, KMC chain. £120

Those prices are collected, will happily post them at cost if you pay the postage.

For anyone wanting the whole lot listed above (total separate prices of £1090) I will let you have it all for £1k, and throw some tubeless tyres, a saddle, some Sunline lockon grips in too. All you’ll need then is a crankset, front mech and some disc rotors for a complete top spec bling titanium HT build!

Can sort pictures for anyone interested

Premier Icon PolisherMan

If still available, can I have photo’s of the frame?

Cheers Andy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Lovely Titanium Hardtail frame/rolling chassis’ is closed to new replies.