FS LOTS & Wanted………………

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS LOTS & Wanted………………

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS LOTS & Wanted………………
  • 34.9 Thomson? Do they even exist? Ive a 31.6 to fit a 34.9 clamp possibly, if thats what you mean? (not to sound patronising)

stompy

Pics of the bike bag please chap….

tomouse.j@googlemail.com

Ta

pic on its way

Not 100% sure what size I need.. basically its for a scott ransom and the blurb says they come with a 34.9 joplin with special shim.. but I have a titec post in there and assume its a 34.9 also…

wow that's huge, biggest thomson you can get is a 32.4 or something, 31.6 with a shim it would have to be i reckon. Anyways i have one if youre interested, £35 posted. 410mm, 31,6 inline.

Fox Racing trousers around 32-36” as they have an adjustable waist, zip off to shorts & have removable padding, legs are long but you could take them up £25

Can i have some pics / or a link to a product page for these.

How much use have they had and what cond. are they in. TA.

Up for sale

Hope mono mini / M4 res caps £9 posted
    Bontrager Grips £5 (non lock on) posted
    Shock pump silver metal one £20 posted, same as this but different brand name http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=35274
    Titec Hellbent saddle vgc £15 posted
    Bike bag, couple of small holes, has separate pockets inside for wheels. £20 + postage it is quite heavy
    Size 7 Nike Shoes with new Shimano Cleats £20
    Fox Racing trousers around 32-36” as they have an adjustable waist, zip off to shorts & have removable padding, legs are long but you could take them up £25
    Spank Tweet Tweet Stem Red normal clamp size (think it’s a 50mm) retail at £45 £25 posted
    Spank Tweet Tweet Bars normal size red retail at £45 £25 posted or £45 for stem & bars
    Hope Quick Release rear in Green, scratched up but works well £7 posted
    Titec Hellbent Seatpost 34.9 £12 posted

http://spankmonkey.pinkbike.com/album/Sale/

Wanted

Thomson Stem 50-60mm & OS clamp
    Thomson Seatpost 34.9
    Carbon Bars OS
    Bottom Bracket for Truvativ cranks (X-Type)

Open to offers and trades, paypal only or cash on collection.

one-happy I will get some photos tonight… they have 1 scuff on them from an off.. prob used 20 times. I wil try to find a link to them but in past searches I have never found one for these exact ones… I will sort it all out tonight 🙂

Bike bag & rear skewer gone..

Need to clear the rest so open to any offers!

Cheeky offer: £20 for the spank stem?
    Mail in profile cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS LOTS & Wanted………………’ is closed to new replies.