- FS lots of stuff, cross, road, MTB, shimano, rohloff, litespeed
Prices include post
photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/51530727@N04/
• Louis Garneau Vorttice Aero Helmet £90 medium (these are £150 new)
Virtually new condition, bought wrong size, used once
• Virtually new unused Specialized Henge saddle 143 £30
Removed from my wife’s bike to fit ladies saddle.
• Specialized BG saddle, very well worn, looking for new home £4 posted
• Easton EC90 Carbon Road Bars and Carbon stem £70
Excellent condition, removed to fit TT ‘bullhorn’ bars.
Stem: 1 1/8th – 25.4 clamp – 100mm – approx 6 deg
bars: 25.4 clamp – 85mm reach – 145mm drop – 43.5 CtoC, which assume is my bad measuring and that it is actually 44.
• Thompson Seat post 27.2x330mm Black including bag £35
• 2 Brand New Continental Mountain King UST 2.2 tyres 26″ £30 each, £50 pair.
• Specialized alloy low riser bars – removed to upgrade, unused £15
• Easton EA 50 Bars £15
• FSA XC170 Stem 105mm 6deg £15
• Syncros Stem, black and white 1 1/8th – 31.8 – 75mm – 15-20deg ish £10
• Gold tech Chain ring, light use, 38T, wrong ratio for me £9
• Blackspire Chainring, light use, 36T, wrong ratio for me £9
• Unknown alloy chain ring, light use 40T, wrong ratio for me £5
• Titanium QR skewers I’ve gone bolt through £25
• Polished and laquered Shimano XT HT2 cranks £30
• Retro Avenir/DiamondBack Brahma bars – unused in box, includes grips £25
• Single aero bar brake lever £5
• Shimano V-brakes basic from Cross bike two sets £15
• FSA Carbon square taper road cranks (non-compact), 172.5mm 39, 53 rings £35.
• Tektro Cantilever brakes (cross bike), 1 pair including pads £15
• Shimano 11-34 XT 9 speed cassette, unused (now gone 10 speed), no lock ring. cassette part number CS M770 £20
• Unbranded front QR £4.
• Brand new unused Mavic Sprint, ‘look’ style road pedals, £10
• Cannondale Octopus pedals £9
• Crank Brothers Mallet M pedals, including spare end plates, used condition £13
• Crank Brothers Mallet pedals, including spare end plates, used condition £10
• 2 pairs of Crank Brothers eggbeater stainless pedals, used condition £10 each.
• Alpina Wing TT carbon aero seat post, 27.2, used, with marks from insertion, but fully functional, I have bought full aero post. £30
• Litespeed Obed drop outs for geared set up. Bike was stolen with ss set up, £7
• Rohloff torque arm for frames with out disc brakes, or slotted drop outs £10.
• Tektro mini-V brakes for cross bike, brand new in box £13
• Crud guard – brand new £10
• Cannondale fatty forks, powder coated white, 26”, disc brake, 1 1/8. Steerer cut to 135mm £20
Willing to take offers, PM please to my address in my profile.
I’d prefer payment by PP gift, but if you are not happy with that please can you:
cover the PP fee (10% ish I think) OR use bank transfer (but this is higher risk than PPG OR send me a cheque and I’ll post on receipt.
I have put in low prices (I think) so I’d rather not have to pay payment fees too. By that token if we are to be fussy, postage is included, except highlands and islands which I’ll have to add a wee bit more, unless you want to meet me in Ullapool at the weekend.
AndyPosted 4 years agoRogan JoshMember
The Thomson post appears to have some markings to it from the insert line up to about half way up the post underneath the Thomson writing, is this just in need of a bit of a clean or is it corrosion/scratching?
If just seat tube gunk then ill have it please!Posted 4 years ago
XT Cassette sold
XT cranks Sold
Egg beaters sold
Thomson post sold
Mini Vs are for one wheel.
So one pair, not four v’s if that makes sense….let me know if you are still interested, in that or the other bits.
Thanks all, planning on getting to PO this afternoon.
AndyPosted 4 years ago
Sandyward90, Mallets – yep, please can you send PPG to my email address in my profile.
Maurizio, if Kingchopper doesn’t get back to me in the next day then yes you can have the Blackspire ring, yes it is MTB SS.
Kingchopper let me know if you want the ring, and the other stuff.
lastly, apologies I missed the PO this afternoon, stuff will go out tomorrow lunchtime.
AndyPosted 4 years ago
The topic ‘FS lots of stuff, cross, road, MTB, shimano, rohloff, litespeed’ is closed to new replies.