FS: Lots of Bits – Exposure, Hayes, Giant – Road and MTB (Pics now added)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Lots of Bits – Exposure, Hayes, Giant – Road and MTB (Pics now added)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Lots of Bits – Exposure, Hayes, Giant – Road and MTB (Pics now added)
  • petesam

Having a bit of a clearout pre-season – offers welcome and the pics are Clicky if you want to see more…

Will also consider p/x on any specialized BG MTB shoes or winter boots sized 44/45.

1: Exposure Race MaXx – £190
    As new, bought on the 13th Jan (receipts will be included) for £225 and only used 3 or 4 times. Fantastic light, only selling as i need something with a helmet mount option (? swap). Fitted to an OS bar so the rubber sticky pads have been stuck to the clamp, otherwise as new with box, manual, charger, shim for standard bars etc

2: Mavic Xc717 disc on Dt Swiss wheelset. £100
    Used, never abused, good condition, don’t know what else to say.

3: Hayes HFX-9 xc Brakeset. – £50
    Bought off here a few weeks back, fitted to a bike and work nicely, but since been replaced by a set of Avids i got free from a friend. Rear is fine – bled and ready to go, Front needs a new hose fitted (which i have) – i can do this myself for a couple of quid, or send you the bits as they are with a couple of compression bushings. Includes 160mm rotors and all fixings etc.

[

4. Giant TCR Advanced ISP frame & forks – £700 ono
    2005 model, as per Jan Ulrich’s tour attempt that year. Brilliant frame, in fact best i’ve ever ridden, but just a bit too small for me now. Seat-post cut: BB-Saddle Rails is 74cm ± 1cm. Medium (50cm very compact geometry) – suitable for 5’7″-5’11” I reckon.

5. Dura-Ace WH7701 wheelset – £100 ono
    Used and getting onto the old side of things now but great wheels, really stiff and reasonably aero – i was very surprised with them myself. front brake surface is fairly worn, back is fine. Been sat in the attic since last summer, no longer needed.

6. Shimano M520 SPD Pedals – £10
    Used…ok.

7. SRAM X7 Front Mech – £22
    Brand new, never used, still in box etc…bought two weeks ago but not needed in the end. 34.9/31.8 Low clamp, top or bottom pull.

quincy

Hi mate. Can give you £45 posted if you like for the hayes brakeset tonight?
    Cheers

petesam

Hey quicy, thanks for the offer, now sold i’m afraid. Rest is still up for grabs, and pics are available Here

petesam

Also, correction to the sizing of the frame: BB-saddle rails is actually 73±1cm

will

£8 posted for the pedals?

email: will.beresford(at)googlemail.com

petesam

got interest in the pedals at £10…if it falls through i’ll give you a shout though

petesam

pedals, brakes and road wheels now SOLD…rest still up for grabs an i’ll take offers on anything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Lots of Bits – Exposure, Hayes, Giant – Road and MTB (Pics now added)’ is closed to new replies.