- FS Loads of stuff mostly top end boutique King and salsa, Soma Fab. worth a look
Having a small clear out as I kinda brought a classic car from 71 think really cool and muscle car’ish and your way off vauxhall viva hc sl90 with the 1159 high lift cam sports pack engine soooooo
1. 2 x 36h mavic 217 sunsets used but very good condition some sticker peel as you’d expect for age ow and there true and round and braking surface’s aren’t worn £80 the pair posted ONO
2. rock shox mag 21’s used but seals good could do with a full once over and new steerer as its rusty and 1″ £40 posted ow they have the rubber boots too and stantions are good.
3. park pre 825 ti plate frame 15″ (long 22″ top tube) could do with shot blasting and powder coat or ride as is 1/8th headtube £65 posted ONO
4. 18″ 94 diamond back racing apex with original forks tru temper platinum ox tripple butted tubing and tripple butted forks uber cool £80 posted ONO
5. soma fabrication’s 17″ groove frame and titec post £150 posted
6. XT M770 175mm cranks rings and BB the BB has done 15 miles and is like new still rings have loads of life £80 posted
7. XT M770 3×9 shifters with windows £40 posted
8. XT m772 shadow rear mech £30 posted
9. 2 x 36h mavic DH rims in ceramic one 121 and on d521 good side walls but used. £30 posted
10. Chris king HT2 BB in black good condition but has marks where its fitted the bearings are really really smooth as I have been using the grease tool suuuuccccchhhhhhh a good tool. £50 posted
11. Real industries front hub in black 32h NOS in box £20 posted really good hubs and thin on the ground now and even more so NOS
12. XT M775 disc brakes with TITANIUM callipers yes TI callipers and 160mm floating rotors £110 posted
13. XT m771 top swing front mech with 28.6mm inserts £25 posted
14. sram pg990 cassette 11-32t in orange was new 15 miles ago as was the pg990 hollow pin chain £40 the pair posted.
15. SURLY torsion bar 666mm wide made by nitto japan and very nice they are too £45 posted
16. Chris king Rasta headset new 15 miles ago so very very smooth and shiney £60 posted
17. salsa Cro moto 425 A-C forks for v’s and disc £75 posted long steerer 210mm I think will measure tomorrow but sure its 210mm
18. salsa rasta QR’s £30 posted
19. salsa black QR’s £30 posted
20. Hope xc hubs laced with dt db black spokes to mavic xc717 disc rims fitted with rocket ron tyres in 2.25 and loads of tread left as you guessed it fitted 5 rides ago so 100 miles all in on them skf bearings fitted as hope are only churning out crap bearings now and perfectly true as you can guess seeing as all I do is build wheels of a night time lol £180 posted.
21. salsa lip lock qr seat clamp black and 30mm £10 posted
22. TITEC steel stem 11/8th 90mm x 25.4mm clamp black £20 posted
any questions just ask and all my bikes and parts live in a very dry and always heated workshop where damp is never present and everything is spotless so no corrosion here.Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘FS Loads of stuff mostly top end boutique King and salsa, Soma Fab. worth a look’ is closed to new replies.