FS: Litespeed Vela Road Bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Litespeed Vela Road Bike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Litespeed Vela Road Bike
  • ChrisA

Decided to sell my much loved Litespeed as i’ve bought another Enigma road bike and its just sat in the garage now, its the aluminium and carbon from, circa 2005, i’m its second owner and i’ve had it for about 6 years now.
    Its a size Large, in red with carbon rear, forks have seen a years use, the headset the same so in great condition. It has a few small paint chips from use but is generally in good condition.

There is an issue with the rear brake you need to be aware of in that the brake calliper screw to hold the calliper on rounded and stuck in the frame and i couldn’t get it out, so i had to drill it through and the frame now uses a front brake on the rear with a longer screw on it. It works perfectly, just the calliper screw sticks out a little bit rather than being hidden in the frame. I’ve changed the calliper to a 105 5700, so it shouldn’t cause an issue to the new owner, its mainly cosmetic, functionally, its fine.

I changed the forks to new Columbus Tusk Carbon about a year ago along with a new headset. The bike runs 105 5500 9 speed with a 12-28 XT Cassette and uses an XT medium cage rear mech. FSA Gossamer compact front chainset (172.5) an EA70 Seatpost, prolite stem, FSA Vero Bars (44cm wise) and FSA Wheels with continental gp4000s tyres.

Geometry wise:

Size – Large
    Top Tube Length (cm) – 57.0
    Head Tube Angle – 73.5
    Seat Tube Angle – 73
    Seat Tube C-C cm – 49.5
    Chainstay Length (cm) – 40.6
    BB Drop (cm) – 7.1
    Wheelbase (cm) – 98.5
    Front Center (cm) – 59.0
    Fork Rake (cm) – 4.0
    Standover Height (cm)- 79.1

Its been very well loved and i’ve probably been abit mean in my description, but i’ll be sorry to see it go and hopefully it will go to a good home. Not willing to split, i’d rather sell it complete

Looking for £300 posted

Hi, interested in this… I would like pics though
    My e-mail is in my profile

david jey

Pics too please (and full spec ideally) – email also in profile. Also where are you based?

Pics and spec please, email in profile. Thanks

Would also be interested in seeing pictures by email. My email address is:

Thanks for all the interest guys, i’m just at work, but i’ll forward over pictures as soon as i get home

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Litespeed Vela Road Bike’ is closed to new replies.