FS – Litespeed Obed Frame, Rock Shox Reba 120 RLT, rest of bike to follow too.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Litespeed Obed Frame, Rock Shox Reba 120 RLT, rest of bike to follow too.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – Litespeed Obed Frame, Rock Shox Reba 120 RLT, rest of bike to follow too.
  • d45yth

Hi,
    I’m selling my Litespeed Obed frame…the one frame I said I’d never sell!
    The size is an M/L, meant to be a medium seat-tube with a large top-tube…it’s like a lot of other brands mediums though. There were a few superficial marks on the seat-tube but it’s been media blasted and had new stickers put on (better than the originals that peel off!). There shouldn’t be any marks on it but I will check it and take more pics after it’s been stripped down. Anywhere that the frame bag was touching the frame was always taped up, so there’s no marks from that.
    I want £550 for it, that includes seatpost clamp, Chris King headset and postage. No offers but you can save some money if you want the fork too, £725 for both.

The fork is a 2012 Reba RLT, 15mm axle, pop-lock and 120mm travel. The steerer is around 215mm, I will measure it more accurately when it’s taken off the bike. It’s done less than 200 miles. Just so you know, I removed the stickers to match the look of the bike. Whoever wants the frame will get first refusal on it. If they don’t want it I’ll be wanting £225, posted.

I’ll post some better pics to anyone who’s interested, I’ve been holding off stripping it down just in case anyone local (Cumbria) was wanting to try it.

Most other parts of the bike will be for sale too, although I’ll be keeping the chainset/BB, pedals, saddle and post. The main parts some of you may be interested in will be the XTR m970 mechs (both types of front, rapid rise rear), dual-control shifters and Chris King/Stans Flow wheelset (15front/135x12rear, not a typo, I’ll be keeping the 135QR axle). The bags are not for sale before anyone asks. I’d thought of selling the complete bike (and would do for the right offer) but think I’ll get more money splitting it.

Any questions just ask…email is: df(dot)mcnc(at)gmail(dot)com
    Cheers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – Litespeed Obed Frame, Rock Shox Reba 120 RLT, rest of bike to follow too.’ is closed to new replies.