FS : Lightweight camping/bikepacking gear (lot of pictures)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS : Lightweight camping/bikepacking gear (lot of pictures)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS : Lightweight camping/bikepacking gear (lot of pictures)
  • naffa

Hi Ive emailed re dry bags.

Ta, Nathan

Both drybags now sold to naffa.

Just not getting the use it needs, so it has to go.

Terra Nova Laser Competition Tent. Brand new, got put up in the garden once. I know, disgraceful… 😥
    Perfect lightweight 1 man tent. Weighs under 1kg. Everything is in the bag.

£250

Brand New Esbit 750ml titanium pot with carry bag

£35

Osprey Talon 33L Rucksack Med/Large. In great conditions, no rips, tears, stains, repairs or marks, all zips and buckles working perfectly.

£50

MSR Pocket Rocket Stove with case. Working fine.

£20

12L Drybag for sale. Perfect for that tent up there ^^ (Beer for scale, not included. Sorry)

£7

Massive Mountain Equipment Drybag. Don’t know exact capacity, but would guess at 30L. In great condition, has valve to let air escape to pack gear smaller.

£10

Thermarest profile 4 airbed/sleeping mat. This was the model that was before the Neoair, so very similar. A little bit more bulky and a little bit heavier, but totally worth it when sleeping on cold, hard mountains. Was always happy to carry it because it guaranteed a good nights sleep. I’m 6’1″ and I can get my full body length on the mat.

£40

And finally, a folding trowel. Why ? Because when you’re way up in the mountains, and you’ve got to go, well, you’ve then got to bury it, and good luck finding a stick up there. Sometimes up on those moors, fells and mountains, there are no trees.

NEVER BEEN USED ! (I think we can all agree this bit is quite important)

£5

Answers to questions[u]

Paypal is good for me. PP gift is preferred so I don’t have to pay fees, but I completely understand if you don’t want to use it, and will be happy to pay fees if I have to.

No, the beer is not included, in fact, it’s already been drunk.

All prices include postage, unless you’re outside of the U.K. In which case, it’s extra.

Sorry, I won’t do returns.

Yes, my big toes are massive. It’s a gift.

All items are available to pick up for free from Preston, Lancashire.

Please contact me via email with any other questions. My address is in my profile. Ta.

Premier Icon Stiggy
    Subscriber

Yhm re tent.

Premier Icon alexpalacefan
    Subscriber

I’ll take the trowel.
    Travelling home for next 20hrs.
    I’ll sort out PPS and address when I get back.
    APF

Tent now sold to stiggy.

APF, no worries, drop me a line when you get back. In the meantime, i’ll put it to one side for you.

Tinc

I’ll take the trowel please =))

Edit – Oops! Too late =(
    Let me know if the trowel needs a home

bikemad

I’ll take the Thermarest if it’s still available will send email

Thermarest now sold.

Trowel also sold

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.