FS: Lightly used Avid Elixir 7 front and rear brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Lightly used Avid Elixir 7 front and rear brakes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Lightly used Avid Elixir 7 front and rear brakes
  • ChrisG1975

These came as stock on my Canyon Nerve XC8. They have great stopping power but I prefer the feel of the SLXs on my other bike so have bought another pair for the Canyon.

I bought the bike at the end of last year but its been woefully underused this year due to illness and the crappy weather, so these have been used on less than 10 rides. There are a couple of small stone chips on the calipers but otherwise they are in perfect condition.

They come with 180mm rotors, mounts, discs and all bolts. I’ll include the resin pads with them, and any spares if I can find any.

Hose lengths are:
    Front: tbc
    Rear: tbc

Looking for £150.

Thanks, Chris

smiff

hi Chris i’m interested but price is a bit high as nearly same at Merlin new. are these carbon or alloy lever?

ChrisG1975

Hey Smiff…

Ok fair enough… I’m open to reasonable offers 🙂

Chris

ChrisG1975

Damn, didn’t reply to your question. Actually think they are the alloy levers.

ChrisG1975

Also, I measured the hoses last night. Front is 80 cm, Rear is 150 cm.

Open to offers.

smiff

sorry i think wrong mountings and i’d rather have carbon (warmth, not bling), might have to pass.
    should sell at £125 i’d think!

ChrisG1975

No probs Smiff, thanks for letting me know!

Anybody else interested….?

ChrisG1975

Are these too expensive? I’m totally open to offers….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Lightly used Avid Elixir 7 front and rear brakes’ is closed to new replies.