FS: Ksyrium Elite, Pro II/719, Haven stem, RRP, Maxxis, PX, Cotic beanie & more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ksyrium Elite, Pro II/719, Haven stem, RRP, Maxxis, PX, Cotic beanie & more

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Ksyrium Elite, Pro II/719, Haven stem, RRP, Maxxis, PX, Cotic beanie & more
  • rrc21

Hi! I’m trying to sell an On One frame. Would you consider swapping it for the ksyriums at all? If not I should hopefully be able to sell soon. Could you send the other pictures of the wheels to rrc21(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk please!

Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

Bit of a clear out…

Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c clinchers. In good condition, true and spinning fine but with a few small marks to the rims, stickers and spokes. They are a few years old and there is wear to the braking surface but they’d make a nice pair of quality wheels. £110 couriered in a proper wheel box. Plenty more pics if you need them and supplied with spoke key and I think I have spare spokes too.

Mavic XM719 disc on black Hope Pro II 6 bolt hubs. 26″ rims with hubs set up as 135mm QR on the rear, but I’ve had to remove the 20mm adaptor on the front so it’ll need something in there to run it. I may be able to put my hands on a 9mm QR for the front, but can’t guarantee it.

Plenty of marks to the rims and spokes and the stickers are tatty but both rims are running true (rear just been tweaked by the LBS) and bearings in both are ok too. The free hub is typically chewed but there’s no huge problem getting a cassette on/off. No dings or dents in the rims that I can see. £100 couriered in a proper wheel box and I’ve got more pics if you want them.

Shimano RT-62 160mm centerlock disc rotor with lock ring. Decent nick. £8 posted

Easton Haven stem. Black with black faceplate (don’t tend to find them so often). 70mm in near as dammit perfect condition – literally run it twice and decided I needed an 80mm stem (which Easton don’t do…) Ah well. £40 posted.

Maxxis High Roller 26×2.1″ folding (pair). A good 80% tread left and in good nick. £27 the pair posted.

RRP NeoGuard XS. Slightly muddy coloured mudguard. £7 posted

Cotic beanie in pretty good nick and freshly laundered 😉 Nice and warm and well made – tiny bit bobbly but more than presentable. £8 posted

Planet X skewers, black ,VGC. £8 posted

Two water bottles – both new though one’s had a drink inside it. £6 the pair posted.

Wheels couriered via DPD or meet up in the N West. Payment via PP gift, you pay the fees, bank transfer or cash if we meet up – whichever suits you best. Drop me a line if you need anything else. Cheers.

Subscriber

rrc21 – ygm

gaberin

Would you sell the front hope pro 2 wheel by itself, if so how much?

Cheers
    Gabe

Subscriber

Hi Gabe
    Would rather sell the pair to be honest, but thanks all the same. I’ll let you know if anything changes though. Cheers 🙂

Subscriber

Hope wheels now sold thanks.

Gonetothehills ygm

loddrik

Yhm re. Ksyriums

Wheels arrived very quickly, superbly packaged in great condition.
    Thanks, a pleasure doing business with you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ksyrium Elite, Pro II/719, Haven stem, RRP, Maxxis, PX, Cotic beanie & more’ is closed to new replies.