- FS: Kona Lava Dome 18″ (Steel – 2006) *Pics*
Last posting before the Bay…
I brought this secondhand last year as second bike to my FS for exploring, bit of commutting etc… I’ve switched my FS for a HT so this going to get even less use now, so its got to go.
– 18″ Steel Frame (Purple)
– Marzocchi 700 XC forks (07)
– Sun-Ringle Black Eye rims
– Hayes Stroker Ryde Disc brakes (6″)
– Deore shifters, front mech, rear mech
– Truvativ cranks (Five D?)
– Raceface Dues XC Stem (110mm) or TranzX 50mm (pictured)
– Generic black seatpost, bars
– WTB Saddle
– Pedals V8 copies (Wellgo)
Posted 9 years ago
Its defo an 18″, when I brought it was sold as a 17″ and I listed it as that originally until someone pointed out that the 2006 models only came in 16,18,20 etc… got my measuring tape out and confirmed its an 18″.
As for size, it depends how you like your bikes I guess, I’m 6ft but generally like smaller bikes and this was fine for me, even switched from the 110mm stem to a 50mm.Posted 9 years ago
The topic ‘FS: Kona Lava Dome 18″ (Steel – 2006) *Pics*’ is closed to new replies.