FS: Kinesis Crosslight alu -56cm, Ksyrium, Veloce, Chorus 9sp – £250 posted

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Kinesis Crosslight alu -56cm, Ksyrium, Veloce, Chorus 9sp – £250 posted

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Kinesis Crosslight alu -56cm, Ksyrium, Veloce, Chorus 9sp – £250 posted
  • mieszko

Hi guys up for sale is my Kinesis Crosslight aluminium bike. 56cm frame.
    Specs are:
    Frame: Crosslight Alu – silver 56cm, some scratches, not sure about the year, will throw in some P-clips if You would like to put full mudguards.
    Fork: Kinesis Crosslight Alu, think it’s a 1″ steerer version, long steerer, mudguard mounts
    Headset: Campagnolo Chorus
    Rear mech: Campa Veloce
    Front mech: Shimano Lx
    Shifters: left is a Mirage but right was recently replaced for a brand new Veloce 9sp
    Chainset and BB: Campagnolo Chorus 39-46, 46 ring is made by Stronglight
    Chain: Sram 9sp but would have to check as not 100% sure
    Cassette: again need to check model but it’s Campagnolo and 11-28 9sp
    Stem: The 110mm
    Handelbars: ITM Super Italian Pro 2
    Brakes: Tektro Oryx – will throw in 2 spare set of pads as front ones will have to be replaced soon
    Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe for Campagnolo cassette – straight and true but front rim has some wear, still life left but rear is fine, just some slight wear to the surface
    Tires: Bontrager Select 700×25
    Seatpost: Easton EA50 – good condition just some rub marks from the saddle bag
    Woodland seatclamp
    Saddle: Bontrager Race Lux
    Also has those Tektro levers RX 2.0

Bike was used by me as a commuter and I got rid of CX tires, now runs on normal road tires. Pretty light, as it should be around 9-9.5kg.
    Frame has some marks and scratches as You would think, but I think the price is good. Some wear to the front rim, but nothing serious and have still life left in it. Will give it a good clean during the weekend, some chain lube, will check the headset but cleaned it and regreased not so long ago. Black handlebar tape. Everything works as it should but just the rear mech sometimes jumps 2 gears down on I think the 4th sprocket but it might be me being rubbish in adjusting Campagnolo. Bike came with Mirage shifters, right was a bit battered so replaced it for a brand new Veloce 9sp and works really well. When I got it I also replaced inners and outers most for Dura-Ace ones. Will throw in 2 spare sets of pads, rear had recently new ones, front will need some soon. Any more questions than my email addy is in my profile info. Pics should be ready at the end of the weekend.

Get some CX tires and You’re good to go. Good clearance as the rear was running a 35mm tire no problem.

That`s how the bike looks, but no pedals included, and the RaceBlades are not included as I sold them some time ago. Also different saddle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Kinesis Crosslight alu -56cm, Ksyrium, Veloce, Chorus 9sp – £250 posted’ is closed to new replies.