FS – Kids 2011 GIANT XTC JR 1 24 inch mountain bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Kids 2011 GIANT XTC JR 1 24 inch mountain bike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS – Kids 2011 GIANT XTC JR 1 24 inch mountain bike
  • neninja

I bought this bike a while back for my 7 yr old son but it was way too big for him. He’ll be on a 20″ bike for the foreseeable future so I’m freeing up some space.

2011 Giant XTC JR1 24″ – suitable for 8 and over

I bought it 2nd hand locally and haven’t used it since. Everything seems to work ok – it could probably benefit from new cables and outer but the current ones work fine.

It’s in good used condition with a few small paint chips and cable rub marks but no damage – one of the shifter windows is missing but it doesn’t affect the function.

It’s mostly standard but has Scott brake levers and different wheels to the originals which spin freely and are straight.

Full spec can be found here –
    http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/xtc.jr.1.24/7903/45583/

£120 collected from Co Durham. I would prefer not to post it but will for the additional cost if required – it was about £22 last time I sent a bike.

leebennett

hi is your childs bike still for sale? if it is please call or text me on 07834157282
    thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS – Kids 2011 GIANT XTC JR 1 24 inch mountain bike’ is closed to new replies.