FS: Joplin remote kit / Candy rebuild kit

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Joplin remote kit / Candy rebuild kit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Joplin remote kit / Candy rebuild kit
  • Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

Hello. Continuing my clearout of surplus stuff from the mancave, to raise some funds for my upcoming Camino de Santiago pootle.

Prices are posted. Open to offers if they’re sensible! PayPal Gift preferred payment option. Pickup/dropoff possible if you’re in the vicinity of Somerset (S of Frome) or Exeter. Pix are below the descriptions.

Joplin remote kit: only used less than a handful of times, in pristine condition. Really liked it but the Maverick Speeedball (Joplin precursor) I was using it with has now gone wonky. You’ll get it in the box with all the spare bits it came with. Cheapest I can find online is a smidge under £40 posted, I’m after £25.

CB Candy pedal rebuild kit: new (well, duh) – box blurb says it’s for the pedals up to 2009 so ideal for extending the life of ones you may have (getting harder to find rebuilds for my old Eggbeater models). After £10.50 posted (cheapest I can see online is £12).

Joplin remote kit

Candy rebuild kit

redstorm

Hi m8

If the speedball is broke can u include it in the price???

Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

Ayup. Funnily enough I was just having a fettle of it this evening to see if I can resurrect it 💡

If I don’t manage to we might be able to come to some sort of arrangement… 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Joplin remote kit / Candy rebuild kit’ is closed to new replies.