FS Islabikes cnoc 16, fab condition.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Islabikes cnoc 16, fab condition.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS Islabikes cnoc 16, fab condition.
  • julianwilson

No. 2 child has grown out of this utterly brilliant bike, and its time for a bigger one.

Lots more photos in this ‘ere set on flickr..

Not really much use as he only really got the hang of pedalling last summmer and is now too tall for it. Everything spins/turns/stops/starts as it should; it is still on original brake blocks which aren’t very worn at all, and the chain and sprockets are hardly worn either. It’s never spent a night outside. Tyres are continental explorers, which came as an optional upgrade with the bike: again the lack of wear shows you how little use this bike has had. Islabikes don’t offer this as an upgrade on new ones anymore, and these tyres will cost you a a tenner each on crc or £13 anywhere else.

Quite a few chips to the paint on the top tube, dropouts and fork, a couple of scratches on the bars and scratches on top of the rather excellent tektro kiddy levers. Usual scuffs and scrapes to the plastic pedals. I’ve been over the bike with the camera to catch all the ‘less than mint’ bits, so what you see in the closeups is as bad as it gets. Oh, also the front brake noodle is brand new yesterday (he bent the old one) and there is a new bell on it too. 😀

These bikes are £200 new even without the tyre upgrade, and even rather averagely looked after ones seem to be going for £150 picked up on evilbay and even more delivered. As discussed on threads on the bike forum, they hold their value very well indeed so you can have this one for £135 collected from Plymouth or £150 posted to mainland UK, (and get nearly as much back for it in a couple of years!). I have a kiddy sized bike box waiting but you will need to put the wheels, pedals and bars back on if you have it posted. I can post any day this week.

Bank transfer or paypal is fine. Email in profile.

karnali

hi can i get first refusal just need ot check with the missus tonight
    ta

julianwilson

Karnali, no probs.

Premier Icon postierich
    Subscriber

Julian Got an imacculate Benin 20 for sale in Blue mine needs to move up!

julianwilson

Ah, thanks Rich but we have already sorted a bigger one now! 😀

elgolfo

Hi, if karnali hasn’t gone for it, I’m interested – YGM.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS Islabikes cnoc 16, fab condition.’ is closed to new replies.