FS: Iphone 4s 16GB

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Iphone 4s 16GB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Iphone 4s 16GB
  • darryl1983

My girlfriend recently upgraded her Galaxy S2 with an Iphone 4s (about 2 months ago). But decided she doesn’t like the iphone anymore and wanted to go back to android, so she’s been out and brough a new Galaxy S3.

Therefore she has an almost new iphone 4s for sale, comes boxed with charger/data cable and unused earphones.

It’s had a screen protector on the front since day 1 and one of them hard plactic cases protecting the back and side, and when she puts it in her bag she also uses a phone sock for extra protection. There is one very light scratch to the metal side that is no more than 2mm long, I only noticed it because i was looking for any marks, i doubt it’ll even show up on a photo.

These sell for around £400 used on ebay, so i’d like around that figure which will include next day postage and insurance for the full value of the phone. However i’m open offers, as i really don’t want to list this on ebay.

I’ve not got any pictures of the phone yet, but i will add these when i get home from work tonight.

Whyte1

could you email me your number as very interested

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Iphone 4s 16GB’ is closed to new replies.