FS: Iphone 3GS and compact camera

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Iphone 3GS and compact camera

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by  Tiboy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Iphone 3GS and compact camera
  • Mackem

30 quid posted to Spain? (the camera)

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Hi, up for sale as my wife has just got a new 5S. This is unlocked (99% sure).

Been in a case all it’s life, but the back has scratches and a couple of small cracks as is usual for these, screen is in very good condition and has just had a new screen protector applied. Only issue is the silent switch doesn’t work, always on loud, but can be changed in the profile settings, or via the volume keys.

Comes boxed with charger and USB cable, no earphones. Will be restored to a clean install.

£65 posted?

Nikon coolpix s7c, 7MP compact camera. 3x zoom, wifi for image transfer, uses SD card (can include a 1GB one if required. big rear screen and in very good condition.

No longer used as wife has a new phone, not that it takes better pictures jsut that she doesn’t bother to carry the camera aswell.

Comes with original dock and power supply, and box/manuals. Also included a caselogic soft case.

Info ffrom Nikon

No idea what it’s worth, maybe £30 posted? Open to offers, would rather someone used it than it sat in our drawer…

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Sorry, would cost me a fortune to post out to you 🙁

Mackem

Ok, 30 quid posted to my UK address. (I’m back there this summer).

Premier Icon tallmart10
    Subscriber

Second dibs if Mackem sale doesn’t go through

spanishfly

Hi, is the phone still for sale?

If so photos and details of battery life etc to spanishfly@dsl.pipex.com please

Many thanks

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Both now sold, sorry!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Iphone 3GS and compact camera’ is closed to new replies.