FS – Intense Uzzi VPX frame, Manitou Sherman Forks and bits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Intense Uzzi VPX frame, Manitou Sherman Forks and bits

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – Intense Uzzi VPX frame, Manitou Sherman Forks and bits
  • jwh

As I’m no longer using this, its time I sold it.
    Intense Uzzi VPX 2005 – Medium in Hot Rod Orange with amazing 7.75” of VP rear suspension

The frame is in good. As seen in the pictures the paint is chipped in various places and worn / rubbed in others along with some sticker ware. The structure of the frame is good and has just had new bearings fitted to all the suspension pivots.
    The shock and forks have not been serviced for a couple of years but then it’s not been used more than 10 times in that period.
    The forks have small stone chips in the fork lowers. The fork sliders are in excellent condition.

Full Spec:
    Intense Uzzi VPX with 135mm rear drop outs – 2005 Medium in Hot Rod Orange
    5th element rear shock with a titanium spring (450lbs)
    12mm Rear Axle
    1.5” Cane Creek Headset – Bottom bearings could do with replacing, but still works
    Manitou Sherman forks: 170mm Travel, with 130 lock down (20 mm thru axle)
    Race Face diabolous D2 60mm 1.5” stem (for OS bars)
    FSA DH 400 bars (700mm wide) – standard scraps from controls, but no dents or bends
    FSA FR 200 1.5” Stem 50mm (for OS bars)
    E Thirteen Bashring – in almost matching orange
    Spare Steel Spring (475lbs)
    Seat post shim from 31.9 to 27.2

Looking for £575 posted, £550 collected (Middlesbrough) or make me a sensible offer.
    Would prefer to sell it as one lot, but at the end of day I just want to sell it all.

High res images can be found here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – Intense Uzzi VPX frame, Manitou Sherman Forks and bits’ is closed to new replies.