FS – Intense Uzzi VP, medium, works blue.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Intense Uzzi VP, medium, works blue.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – Intense Uzzi VP, medium, works blue.
  • JonEdwards

My lovely Uzzi isn’t getting enough use now, due to a change in riding habits, so looking to move it on.

It’s a great “big trail”/Alpine/Enduro bike. Big enough and slack enough not to be overfaced by world class DH courses, but still nimble enough to hack technical trail riding, and a surprisingly decent climber if you’ve got the strength to power it. Jumps and drops like a dream. It’s an awesome Alps tool – perfect for stuff like the Mega

7” or 7.5” travel. Adjustable geo. courtesy of the G3 dropouts. 1.5” headtube so will take any fork (inc triple clamps). ISCG05 mount. Can run 135QR, 135×10, or 135×12 rear hubs. Dropper post cable guides. Greaseports on the lower bearings

This is a medium frame in Works Blue with a Fox DHX4 coil shock.

It’s in pretty decent condition. Bearings are good, swingarm was replaced under warranty in 2011 when it cracked (as they all did). The frame has been heavily helitaped since new, so the majority of the paint is in fine condition. However, it has been used for purpose – mostly in the Peaks, so sports a decent array of scrapes on the corners, plus a few small dents at the lower end of the downtube. (These occurred some time ago and haven’t caused any problems).

Detail pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/65471955@N03/sets/72157642999556725/

You get:-
    The frame & shock (no spring)
    Headset options for tapered or straight 1 1/8” steerers (Hope & Cane Creek)
    Spare G3 driveside dropout
    Intense seat QR
    SLX double specific front mech
    12mm rear axle
    Adaptors to allow QR/10mm hubs
    Bionicon V2 Chain device
    (ie all the frame specific stuff)
    (BB is not included!)
    For £650 (not including postage)

I also have a 400lb Ti coil spring, which may be suitable if you’re around my weight (10st/63kg) and can be including as part of the deal.

I’m in Sheffield, or happy to meet up within sensible distance. Happy to post at cost. I take cheque or bank transfer. I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL!!

joneATfisherproductionsDOTcoDOTuk

Cheers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – Intense Uzzi VP, medium, works blue.’ is closed to new replies.