FS Inbred frame, TALAS 36R forks, Ultegra pedals, Saint crank arms and other odd

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Inbred frame, TALAS 36R forks, Ultegra pedals, Saint crank arms and other odd

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • FS Inbred frame, TALAS 36R forks, Ultegra pedals, Saint crank arms and other odd
  • rep341

fork price?

Where are you based (Re: Muc of)

Fluff66

Based Manchester

Fork price £160

Thx, far to far for me !!

Fluff66

Not THE Kevin Smith??

(Love your work :-))

taka

£130posted for the forks?

tom

rep341

Are the forks adjustable travel?

Fluff66

Clearout

All prices are excluding postage

Fox TALAS 36R forks – Don't know year – I'm guessing ~2006 – 140mm – good condition – few paint chips – no cable rubs – nicely yellowed helicopter tape 8) – mark on steerer tube from CH headset – few very minor marks on upper part of RH stanchion (visible but can't really feel them with fingertips) Steerer cut at 183mm. Sale includes new axle just bought from Mojo £160

Inbred frame – white – 16"- comes with Planet X QR seatpost clamp, Easton EA50 seatpost, original Inbred saddle (scuffed on both sides). Plenty of scuffs and scratches on paint. No cable rubs. No obvious crash damage. Has the bolt on points if you wanted to go retro and fix some v brakes. Could do with a second coat of touchup paint under chainstay where it was run without a protector at some point £65

Selle Italia Gel Flow TransAm Titanium Flite – black. 260grams. Dunno what year (RRP is over a ton now) Brand new with tags still attached. £45

Shimano Ultegra road pedals PD-6610. Used £35.

Saint crankarms 170mm – used and abused £25

Carbon FSA SL-K layback seatpost 27.2/350mm – very good condition/minimal use £20

Black Fox biking shorts with liner – think they are "Mid-Ranger". Barely used Size 34" £10

Unopened 5 litre bottle of Muc-off. £10 (I ain't posting this one!)

Fluff66

taka – not at the moment. Maybe if there's no takers but £160 is a reasonable price for these I think

Fluff66

rep341 – Yes the forks are adjustable
    (the TA in TALAS stands for Travel Adjust)

Scoobster

What axle width on the Saint cranks? 73 or 83?
    If 73 would you do them for 25 posted?

Fluff66

Scoobster

I'll do 'em for £25 posted second class recorded delivery (deliveraim is 3 days according to Royal mail)

How's that? (my email's in my profile)

Mrtrotter

mailed you re: Talas forks

Premier Icon ratcatcher
    Subscriber

YGM regarding the inbred

cheers Mik

Scoobster

Sounds good but just to check they 73mm ok then?

burmaboy

are the forks sold?

Fluff66

Cheers for interest folks

Everything now sold except for:

Carbon FSA SL-K layback seatpost 27.2/350mm – very good condition/minimal use £20

Black Fox biking shorts with liner – think they are "Mid-Ranger". Barely used Size 34" £10

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘FS Inbred frame, TALAS 36R forks, Ultegra pedals, Saint crank arms and other odd’ is closed to new replies.