FS: Inbred 853 14″, Fox RL, HOPE M4, HOPE Stem and other goodies. Must go!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Inbred 853 14″, Fox RL, HOPE M4, HOPE Stem and other goodies. Must go!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Inbred 853 14″, Fox RL, HOPE M4, HOPE Stem and other goodies. Must go!
  • Hope XC hubs. XC 717 front rim and XM321 rear.

Hope mini rear brake (180mm wavy rotor). Hope M4 front brake (205mm floating black rotor).

Fox RL forks. Either 130mm or 110mm travel. Currently at 130mm. The lockout’s broken but has been for a couple of years now. I don’t miss it. The previous owner of the forks used pliers to undo the top caps and it shows 🙁 The internals and stantions are in PERFECT condition. Serviced by Mojo a year ago but unused for the last 4. The top caps are about £30 per pair. I was finishing my MSc and 4 years at Uni meant I couldn’t afford to have them replaced.

XTR shifters (no mechs).

#48 of 150 14″ Reynolds 853 Inbred. She’s beige (Brant calls it “tea”) and called Ingrid. Some chips around the BB and chainstay. No gouges, just chips. I really wish I didn’t have to sell her but needs must and I’m not going to be MTBing until 2010! A bike that does what MTBs should. Goes up and down hills quickly. Confidence inspiring on the downs and efficient on the ups.

Black HOPE 90mm Stem, ‘normal’ size bar clamp and 1 1/8″ steerer clamp.

Raceface Evolve crankset.

I’m open to sensible offers. Pics and guide prices available by email upon request.

makecoldplayhistory@gmail.com

atlaz

YGM re frame

Rscott

YGM Regarding wheels

Premier Icon Clink
    Subscriber

ygm re frame

Hairychested

Are the wheels still available? If so can I have some pics to allsortsofrubbish@gmail.com

Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Inbred 853 14″, Fox RL, HOPE M4, HOPE Stem and other goodies. Must go!’ is closed to new replies.