FS: Ice Tech Rotors, Haven Carbon, Renthal 32t, Cane Creek 40 Headset, Maxxis.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ice Tech Rotors, Haven Carbon, Renthal 32t, Cane Creek 40 Headset, Maxxis.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • FS: Ice Tech Rotors, Haven Carbon, Renthal 32t, Cane Creek 40 Headset, Maxxis.
  • How much is that charge spoon

Premier Icon thv3
    Subscriber

Would you do the bars and Cane creek headset for £100 posted?

Will drop you an e-mail.

Email sent re rotors.

MrGFisher

Oops, forgot about the spoon. Less than 50 miles on it. Chrome rail version. £13 posted?

MrGFisher

Bars and Headset sold, rotors pending payment from Monkey.

Premier Icon cr500dom
    Subscriber

I’ll take the spoon if it’s available ?

MrGFisher

Hi,

Clear out after a recent change of bikes and a new build. Prices include postage via Royal Mail despite the fact they have put up prices massively lately. Or you can collect from near Telford. For sale I have the following:

Cane Creek 40 Headset. Includes top cap and star nut. Zero stack 1 1/8″ upper and traditional 1 1/2″ press-in lower. Comes with a 1.5″ crown races. Everything pictured. It has done around 50 miles. Some marks on inside from removal but obviously you wont see these when fitted. £45 ono posted.

Next are some Ice Tech 6 bolt rotors. 180 and 160mm. Bolts and fitting plates included. Used but lots of life left. £20 ono each posted.

Next are some Easton Haven Carbon Riser Bars. Fitted them but I changed my mind and never used them. Some marks where the stem and brakes have been clamped as happens to all bars. £60 ono posted.

Renthal Chainring. 32t. 104BCD. 60 miles tops. £20 posted.

Shimano Brake adaptors. Rear IS to Post 180mm. Front IS to post 180mm.
    £6 each.

Maxxis Crossmark. Dusty but new and never ridden. 60a. 26 x 2.25. £20 ono posted.

Easton Haven Alu post. 30.9 dia and 400mm long. Marks from insertion up to the No 9 but otherwise new. Can be seen in the first photo but i’ll post a close up if required. £25 ono posted.

Think that’s about it for now. Email in profile. Cheers.

Premier Icon gra
    Subscriber

Deal on the crossmark and spoon?

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

If still available, I’ll take the rotors and adaptors?

MrGFisher

Rotors sold, spoon and tyre sold pending payment. Daffy, adaptors are still available.

jamiep

Chainring please

MrGFisher

Jamie, you have mail. Thanks.

MrGFisher

Sold so far:

Bars and Headset – thv3
    Rotors – Monkeyboy
    Tyre and Saddle – Gra
    Renthal – Jamie

Thanks.

Remaining:

Adaptors
    Haven seat post
    xtr inner cable (brand new on right by headset) – £8 posted.

MrGFisher

All posted guys. Tracking info sent via paypal/email. Thanks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ice Tech Rotors, Haven Carbon, Renthal 32t, Cane Creek 40 Headset, Maxxis.’ is closed to new replies.