FS: Ibis Ripley 29 in Blue Large

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ibis Ripley 29 in Blue Large

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Ibis Ripley 29 in Blue Large
  • dickie

Any warranty??

m_t_b

Bought this a few months ago and have loved it but circumstances mean I need to sell. I have a 2014 Fox 34 with matching custom colour which I can include for extra if required.

The frame is helitaped with one small paint chip out of it from a stone, other than that its in very good condition. Happy to meet and complete transaction, pics available. Also has XT BB and Cane Creek headset fitted. Looking for £1500 ono. Frame retails for £2600 and with the rest of the bits this is a bargain. Next stop ebay but really don’t want to go down that route.

m_t_b

Yes invoice will be provided 2pure are the uk distributor.

Premier Icon rickon
    Subscriber

Non-transferrable warranty, so seller will need to sort any issues for you

dickie

Yes, just seen this on their web site.

Ibis Cycles warrants Ibis frames to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from date of sale. This limited warranty applies to the original owner and is nontransferable.

Lester

What if the original purchaser buys it as a present for his son or daughter, is the original owner necessarily the person who pays for it?

m_t_b

Well I would be happy to stand by any warranty claims if one was needed to be made, not sure how they know if you are the original owner or not. I know years ago I had a problem with a second hand Heckler and supplied the invoice from the seller and it was dealt with.

Premier Icon Orangejohn
    Subscriber

Hi, Is this still for sale?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ibis Ripley 29 in Blue Large’ is closed to new replies.