FS: IBIS MOJO HD Frame w/PUSH'd Monarch RC3 plus – w/Reverb Stealth & extras

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: IBIS MOJO HD Frame w/PUSH'd Monarch RC3 plus – w/Reverb Stealth & extras

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: IBIS MOJO HD Frame w/PUSH'd Monarch RC3 plus – w/Reverb Stealth & extras
  • ChunkyMTB

Nice that, although if I was you I’d wait until Ibis bring out a proper 650b!

Selling my MUCH loved Ibis Mojo HD frame (Size Large) with a load of extras.

I’ve owned the frame since new, and am the original owner. It has been retentively covered in super-thick frame protection tape from new. There are only a few small marks on the frame, and are all very superficial and cosmetic only. There’s a little bit of chainslap from where I lost the chainstay protector on a descent and didn’t notice for a while! But genuinely, it’s been so well protected and cared for since new.

The Mojo HD is an absolute ripper to ride, and probably the most versatile bike going, I’ve happily switched it between a ~24lb 140mm trail bike, and a ~28lb AM ripper.

I’m only selling to upgrade to the new HDR which is a lot more expensive, so clearly need to sell a few bits to raise the ££…

The base package is for:
    Ibis Mojo HD frame (size large), Naked carbon/grey colour, red links, 135×12 rear, std front mech. (Worth £2400 with standard CTD shock).
    Bought in early 2012. I have been dealing with the same Ibis shop now for nearly 8 years, so I have an excellent relationship with them, and will act on buyers behalf to sort out any warranty issues which may arise. Saying that, I’ve had 5 Mojos now, and not had any problems.

Rockshox Monarch RC3 Plus – PUSH tuned for Mojo HD dw suspension. (Cost £450!)
    WAY WAY WAY better than the POS RP23/CTD standard shocks. This is a superb shock, which lives up to it’s reviews. Lightweight, plush, adjustable, and made truly good by the PUSH tune.

Cane Creek 110 red headset (brand new bottom bearing) (Worth ~£90!).
    Colour coded for the red links

Rockshox Reverb Stealth
    Professionally converted and installed, and looks SOO much better than standard Mojo’s, now having a super-clean top-tube when run with a single ring, and no dangling, flapping, frame-scraping cables hanging our…. (Worth £250+)

Polycarbonate downtube protector (Worth £25)

New set of bearings (worth £50).
    I can fit these for the buyer, unless you want to do it, happy either way.

All this is therefore worth ~£3200 when new, so I’m asking a truly bargain (IMHO)

NO silly offers please, this is a popular bike with flawless reviews, and I’m not in a rush to sell…. Thanks in advance.

Here’s a picture or two to whet the appetite, I have plenty more on request:

I also have the following parts for sale from the bike:
    – Uberbike Ceramic Bottom bracket (Fitted but brand new, worth £65). Red, colour-coded to the bike. Only for sale with the bike, additional £40.

– MRP 2x Lopes chainguide system, custom for the HD. (Worth ~£100+) additional £65 to the bike

humdinger71@hotmail.com if you have any queries/questions, or want more pics….

ChunkMTB- thanks for comments re my HD, it’s a beauty…!
    As for waiting re the HDR, I’ve been running a Blur TRc as 650B for a while now, which is also not a ‘Proper’ 650B, and it rides better than the std 26″ TRc, so I reckon once you dispense with the marketing hype, then basic assessment of geometry and BB-height, that the HDR is plentifully a proper ripper in 650B guise.

id interested in two weeks, (waiting for funds)

Cool. Good work with the stealth Reverb. Somebody is in for a treat with this awesome frame 🙂

Love my HD.

Lester – YGM.

ChunkyMTB – agree, the Stealth means the top tub looks like it always should have, super-clean, and no flapping cables. Happy days. and yes, the HD is superb. I’m an Ibis-addict and happy to be so.

Would you be interested in selling the shock separately?

Sorry Rik, not interested in doing that but thanks anyway…

Hi, im interested in buying a Blur trc, can i ask how you get to run it as a 650b – bigger rear triangle needed or will it fit a 2.25 tyre anyhow ? Guy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: IBIS MOJO HD Frame w/PUSH'd Monarch RC3 plus – w/Reverb Stealth & extras’ is closed to new replies.