FS: Ibis Mojo Frame + extras. £750

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ibis Mojo Frame + extras. £750

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • FS: Ibis Mojo Frame + extras. £750
  • Premier Icon singletrackjay

Complete frame: XL, including Headset, and Seatpost, (with RP2 Shock and Lopes Links upgrade)

A genuinely well-loved bike DW Link frame, previously built up to a high spec for general UK trail riding. It needs a new home, as I’ve decided to take a chance on a freek bike (being 6ft 2”). The rear swingarm triangle is a brand new SL model, (Ibis warranty replacement, unused, April 2011) in matt black. The front triangle is a standard Mojo (used, March 2010), and comes in the clear-coat, gloss carbon weave flavour. It makes for an original, complete frame build.

The rear end is unused, brand new. The front end is 2010, used with a few very minor cosmetics, mainly from cable-rub.

XL. Ibis Mojo’s build up compact, with the swooping top tube giving the most generous standover, so it will suit a human in the 6ft 1” to 6ft 4”+ range. I have a 34” leg and long torso and having previously spent time on a Large Mojo can vouch for/discuss either size. The effective TT is 620mm (24.4”).

As the spec is specific to the frame, I am including a nearly new Cane Creek IS110 integrated headset, in blue (CRC £100) and Thomson 31.6 post, in black (CRC £60). Both are cosmetically immaculate and in fine fettle, operationally.

The shock is a Fox 140mm, RP2 (with three pro pedal settings). I have upgraded the linkages to the Lopes Links, in blue. This adds little weight (15g) but stiffens up the rear end significantly.

Includes Ibis QR seat collar, brand new Ibis chainstay protector and spare mech hanger.

Need a Thomson 100mm 0degre rise, black stem, or Hope ceramic bottom bracket (again in blue), to match the frame? No, me neither. Offers listened to (post purchase only) on these, if you so choose. A Magura 130mm Laurin QR Fork is also available.

Simples, TNT Delivery or similar (at my expense) to the UK or similar arrangement for overseas, following successful funds transfer. No offers please. Happy to discuss otherwise, any sensible questions, authentication etc additional photos etc, just ask me:

UK (+44) 7799 604 390

Need to see it, prior to pressing the button? LS29, West Yorkshire

Premier Icon Tiboy

Why, oh why, couldn’t this be a large!? Or if only i was a little bit taller… Looks fantastic value, best of luck selling!

Premier Icon sutty

me too ! why couldn’t this be a LARGE 🙁 ! A bargain for some giant on here though 😆 ! i’m sure this will get snapped up rather quick & all the best with the sale 😀 !

Just bought a bike last month but this would have been mine otherwise 🙁

Premier Icon Andy

Garrr perfect size for me, but I have just ordered a Carbon FTM.. 😥

Premier Icon Tiboy

out of interest how long a stem are you running on the bike? Only ask as I just sold my turner as it felt too short with a 70mm stem and that had a 24 inch tt so I might get away with this… 😀

I am tempted.It might be a little to big for me.I am 6ft 1.5 but didnt like my old frame that had a 620mm TT,i now have a 600mm TT and this feels perfect

I might be interested in this, though it means I will need to shift my 2010 Mojo Large frame (in Neuclear pesto green).

I’ve Left you a message on your voice mail on the number you gave – give me a call back when you get a change to discuss the frame please.

Premier Icon cinnamon_girl

Very nice indeed. 😀

Andy – I may have said to you that I had never seen a used Mojo in my size before until one appeared on Classifieds. Even though my new Soul had been built up 9 months earlier, I couldn’t ignore the Mojo!

It’s a terrific bike and an absolute hoot on the descents. 8)

Go on … you know you want to. 🙂

Mrquad. Details of your frame please. Email in profile. Can’t seem to find any contact details for you.

Premier Icon vondally

can i have details as well please to

vondally AT googlemail dot com

Premier Icon singletrackjay

Thanks all for your feedback/interest. Just to be fair and give everyone a heads up, Mrquad was first to make a concrete offer, which we’re working on giving this a new home and if it helps further to move on his Large Mojo, then one good deed might lead to another.

RE cockpit. Recently, investing in a 70mm stem and 720mm bars (while actually matching cockpit reach) to what I had before: 100mm stem + 660mm bars) has def improved handling feel. I recommend it.

Premier Icon vondally

mr quad ygm 😀

Premier Icon meadowedge

Hi all!
    Where are you with the large frame/ x large bike sales?
    May be interested in either!

meadowedge YGM.

Hi Jamie, is the frame still for sale?

Premier Icon tomdebruin

Now sold. Thanks.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ibis Mojo Frame + extras. £750’ is closed to new replies.