FS: Hope/Endura, DHB, Specialized, Reverb spares

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Hope/Endura, DHB, Specialized, Reverb spares

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Hope/Endura, DHB, Specialized, Reverb spares
  • robarnold

Jersey provisionally sold to exorcist

robarnold

EDIT: sorry for the upside down photos…Photobucket taking the piss out of me this morning!

Time to face facts; this clothing either doesn’t fit or is obsolete. Time to make room for some stuff that does.

PayPal preferred, please email robinarnold69@hotmail.com. Deals available for multiple purchases.

Endura Hope branded short sleeve jersey
    Medium, but is more like a large. Great condition, really nice quality piece of kit. Too small, little use. Mid length zip at front, three rear pockets and an extra zipped one for phone/money
    £15 posted

DHB thermal Longs
    Medium, but more like a large. Front zip for toilet time, comfy pad. No rips, tears or scuffs, nice and warm but a little snug on me, extra insulation on knees. Would suit someone 5ft10in – 6ft of slim/ medium build which I am most certainly not 😀
    £10 posted

Specialized padded 3/4 knickers
    Light weight, perfect for going under baggies when it’s a little chilly. I now have a pair of bibs which I prefer that serve the same purpose so they never get used. Comfy pad, no grippers on legs. Good condition. Large
    £9 posted

Reverb Enduro collar and Matchmaker bits
    Came on a warranty replacement post. I already have a collar and use Shimano brakes and gears so other parts not used.
    £12 posted for the collar, £8 for the other bits or £15 for the lot

al1982

i’ll take the hope jersey if Exorcist doesnt!

robarnold

Sorry al, jersey now sold. Everything else still available

Leigh2612

Ill probably take the dub for winter coming… Email in profile if still available. TA!

robarnold

Emailed you Leigh

robarnold

DHB bibs sold. Reverb parts and Spesh knickers still available

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Hope/Endura, DHB, Specialized, Reverb spares’ is closed to new replies.