FS: Hope Tech X2 Evo Brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Hope Tech X2 Evo Brakes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Hope Tech X2 Evo Brakes
  • RichieBoy

Hi Everyone,

I have my tech X2 brakes up for sale. I’ve been using my shimanos recently so I don’t need these. They have been ridden 10 times (I keep a record of my rides) and are in almost mint condition. They are from my Five I bought in June so about 6 months old.

Goodridge braided hoses on these too, the rear brake has brand new pads. The rear also has the adapter to an IS frame for a 160mm disc, but no disc (using it elsewhere). Hose on rear is 1300mm.

The front has a Post to post adapter for a hope 183mm disc (included). Hose on the front is 810mm.

As I say, they are like new with a few tiny marks so i’m asking £170 posted (1st class recorded).

Loads more pics here: http://s670.beta.photobucket.com/user/jinjrich/library/Hope%20Tech%20X2%20Evo%20Brakes

Premier Icon richieokeefe1
    Subscriber
    RichieBoy

Thanks for the offer, I was going to accept but once postage and paypal fees are factored in, I think i’ll stick to asking £170. Cheers.

donal

Happy to offer £170. If you want to give richieokeefe1 first refusal that is fine.

RichieBoy

richieokeefe/donal, I cant see email addresses in your profiles- can you contact me on jinjrich@gmail.com if your still interested. Whoever offers me £170 first has first dibs. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Hope Tech X2 Evo Brakes’ is closed to new replies.