FS: Hope + Roval Wheels! Saddles! Seatposts! Giro Shoes! More!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Hope + Roval Wheels! Saddles! Seatposts! Giro Shoes! More!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Hope + Roval Wheels! Saddles! Seatposts! Giro Shoes! More!
  • wiganpie

YGM re Thomson seatpost.

kevin1911

Evening all,

Having a bit of a clearout. All this has to go. Loads pf pictures at HERE

Giro Code MTB Shoes These are brand new – only ever tried on indoors and never used outdoors or on a bike. They are a size 42.5 – just a fraction too small for me. Aside from being slightly small, they are super comfy and super stiff. They have an Easton EC90 carbon sole, and also have optional front studs. They come with insoles which have 3 different sizes of arch support – the insoles alone retail for £40. The best price I can find for these online is £150 – I’d be happy with £90 posted.

Roval Traversee E5 Wheelset These are in very good condition, and run straight and true. I’ve just put new (FAG/INA) bearings in the front hub, so both hubs are running very smooth. The front hub comes with the QR adapters and some brand new 15mm adapters. £170 posted

Hope Hoops – Pro II on DT Swiss XR4.2D Again very good condition, running pretty much straight and true (the rear has a tiny tiny wobble). No dings or dents in the rims, but a few small scratches from normal use. The freehub was only ever used with an SRAM PG990 cassette, so only has a few very small marks. All bearings buttery smooth. £170 posted

Thomson Elite Seatpost – Good condition. A few scuffs from going in and out of frame. 31.6mm x 400mm £40 posted

Bontrager Saddles
    [list][*]Bontrager RL Saddle with Ti rails – White, Very good condition – only 1 tiny sign of wear at the very front of the saddle. £20 posted[/*]
    [*]Bontrager R saddle with cromo rails – White. Very Good Condition. £14 posted[/*][/list]

Specialized Saddles
    [list]
    [*]Specialized Phenom Ti 143 – Black, VGC aside from very small scuffs to the scuff guards – £37 posted[/*]
    [*]Specialized Romin Expert 143 Ti – One ride old, so pretty much as good as new. Even comes in original packaging. £47 posted[/*][/list]

Intake Saddles
    [list][*]Intake Podium Saddle with Ti rails – Black. 3 rides old. Very comfy. £18 posted[/*]
    [*]Intake Podium Saddle with Ti rails – White. 3 rides old. Very comfy. £18 posted[/*][/list]

SDG Saddles and Posts – all I-Beam
    [list][*]SDG Bel Air ST Saddle – Black, brand new never used £25 posted[/*]
    [*]SDG Bel Air FX Saddle – Black, Very good condition £22 posted[/*]
    [*]SDG I-beam post – 27.2mm x 410mm. Black, brand new never used, still in packaging £18 posted[/*]
    [*]SDG I-beam post – 30.9mm x 410mm. Black, very good condition £14 posted[/*]
    [*]SDG I-beam post – 31.6mm x 410mm. Black, brand new £18 posted[/*][/list]

Fox 3/4 Sleeve Jersey – Size L – Good condition. £10 posted

Premier Icon honliang
    Subscriber

Will you take £65 for the code?
    CRC had them on massive sale during their stock clearance but I just missed out.
    Thanks.

kevin1911

Sorry, they cost me way more than that, and the cheapest I can see elsewhere is nearer £150.

Ygm re hope wheels

ndthornton

Hi
    I would take the black intake saddle for £16?

Thanks
    Nick

kevin1911

Thomson post now sold

pmw

Hi Kevin, I’ve e-mailed you sent re: SDG seatpost & saddle.

Green Room

Did you ever sell the Romin or the Phenom? Mailed you just in case.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Hope + Roval Wheels! Saddles! Seatposts! Giro Shoes! More!’ is closed to new replies.