FS Hope Mono Minis F+R and Lil bleeder kit – Require repair/ work!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Hope Mono Minis F+R and Lil bleeder kit – Require repair/ work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS Hope Mono Minis F+R and Lil bleeder kit – Require repair/ work!
  • Premier Icon manton69
    Subscriber

Phil

I'll take them, pending pics. E.mail in profile.

Cheers

Andy

philchris

For Sale

Hope Mono Mini Front 160mm + Rear 140mm.

Both ends could do with some work although I was using the rear until last week and that probably just needs a bleed. The front NEEDS repair, following a botched bleed the top cap bolts on the lever have rounded and will need some serious attention to fix/ remove after my own 'attempts' totalled them. You won't be able to cu neat little slots in and use a screw driver, I've made sure of that! 🙁

I'll throw in the Li'l Bleeder kit, a bottle of Dot 5, a spare RH lever also has rounded cap bolts and some spare bits and bobs. They have new pads too! Rotors included although you may need some bolts, 'll have to check cos I may have nicked them for my new brakes.

All in all if you fancy a project and have the know how and means to remove the knackered bolts you may be interested!

I'll email pics on request.

Looking for £50 posted or swap/ px for some 100mm forks,

Cheers,

Phil

philchris

Hi Andy,

Sorry for the slow response, I'll take the pics in the next hour or so and email you asap,

Cheers,

Phil

mickg

Hi,

Will be interested if Andy passes.
    Cheers,

mickg

Premier Icon inbred
    Subscriber

HI

Will take them if the Adny or mickg dont take them

drop me aline at

ewen _ fulton @ hotmail dot com

rich-6

following the above, i seem late but i'l have some pics if they all drop out, My e-mails in my profile.

I'l be your bezzy mate

cheers Rich

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS Hope Mono Minis F+R and Lil bleeder kit – Require repair/ work!’ is closed to new replies.