FS: Hope Mono Mini brake pads, Santacruz Nomad frame, XTR front mech.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Hope Mono Mini brake pads, Santacruz Nomad frame, XTR front mech.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Hope Mono Mini brake pads, Santacruz Nomad frame, XTR front mech.
  • dexa

1) Santacruz Nomad Mk 1 Frame (with the larger swing arm bearings – REV B). Designed for 26” wheels. Frame size – Medium, Seat tube height – 17.0”. Seat Post internal dimension – 30.9mm. Head tube / Headset – 1-1/8” straight. Frame weight as pictured 3.27kg / 7.2lb. This frame was a significant Birthday present to myself. Whilst I never put air beneath my wheels, I just had to have it. The frame is sound, it has some rub marks and compression lines from mud guards etc. and the usual wear from use, all of which are included in the pictures. The frame is security Datataged and comes with: Fox Float R specifically designed for the Nomad, Chris King head set, Hope BB, Santacruz seat post clamp, Spare Mech Hanger, recommended maintenance details and bearing diagrams and parts information. The frame is now due a bearing service, a Pro Pack containing all necessary items can be obtained from the Santacruz UK distributors – Jungle Products for £113. This is not a difficult job, however you may wish your LBS to install for you. Taking into account of the bearing service I am asking £275 delivered in mainland UK. The frame can be inspected or collected in Exeter, Devon. PayPal or pay on collection.

2) Shimano XTR Front Derailleur. Model: FD- M970. Triple compatible. Cleaned and ready for action. £19 posted to mainland UK. PayPal only.

3) Hope Mono Mini Brake pads – 2 sets, unopened original packets. £19 posted to mainland UK. PayPal only.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. E-mail in profile.

PICTURES: https://www.flickr.com/gp/146085365@N04/1G35cn

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Hope Mono Mini brake pads, Santacruz Nomad frame, XTR front mech.’ is closed to new replies.