FS: Hope Mini Mono F+R and SRAM shifter mounts

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Hope Mini Mono F+R and SRAM shifter mounts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Hope Mini Mono F+R and SRAM shifter mounts
  • Hope Mini Mono brakes for sale.

Front: post mount with 70cm braided hose.
    Rear: IS mount with 130cm braided hose.

Also included in the sale are 160mm and 140mm Hope Sawtooth rotors as well as 4 sets of spare pads.

£110 posted. Pics below.

I’ve also got a pair of Hope Race lever / SRAM shifter mounts that allow you to combine your brake lever clamp with your shifter mount. £15 posted. Compatibility chart here:

ManxChaos

Interested… Where abouts are…? Over in the UK at the moment, could possibly collect.

ManxChaos

We’re heading back to the Isle of Man today/tomorrow morning boat. Could meet closer to lancaster area….?

Would it be easier if I just posted them to the IoM?

fatgit

Hi
    I will have the brakes if they are available or if the above falls through
    Email in profile
    Cheer
    Steve

ManxChaos

Upto you, just thought as i was close by, i could collect, saving you the hassle etc…. I’ll be back on Isle of Man tuesday, so would contact you to pay etc later on tuesday….

ManxChaos – sorry I don’t have a vehicle in order to get to Lancaster today. If you can get to Staveley then we can complete the sale today otherwise we can sort it by post on Tuesday.

fatgit – details noted, I’ll be in touch if the sale to ManxChaos falls through.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Hope Mini Mono F+R and SRAM shifter mounts’ is closed to new replies.