FS Hope Hoops Pro2 SP Stans Crest / 355 choice of axle caps

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Hope Hoops Pro2 SP Stans Crest / 355 choice of axle caps

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS Hope Hoops Pro2 SP Stans Crest / 355 choice of axle caps
  • curvature

I’ll collect and pay £160?

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Front – Hope Pro2 SP hub on Stans Crest rim 740g can supply with either QR or 20mm end caps
    Rear – Hope Pro2 SP hub on Stans 355 rim – 900g, set up for a 12mm through axle can supply 135mm or 142mm end caps
    Total weight – 1640g
    Bearings, freehub all smooth, very slight hardly noticeable flat spot on rear but otherwise both pretty much true
    £190 posted ONO, cheaper if collected from Derby area (or may be able to meet Cannock, Peaks etc)

These where a Hope Hoops build but I bent the original front rim so replaced the 355 with a Crest (the updated version of the 355). The front rim is therefore quite new, only been used a handful of times
    Rear is sealed with insulation tape (works as well as Stans yellow tape, front has a Velox cloth rimtape. Never been used tubeless so no gunk remnants anywhere
    Supplied with whatever spare spokes I have left from the rebuild – I think there is 2 or 3, and if you want and request it a partially used roll of Stans yellow tape, but Im not sure how much is left on it or if it would do both wheels

Selling as I have upgraded to some new Stan’s Flow rims

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Wouldn’t take less than 175

curvature

Surely £170 is acceptable?

curvature

No problem 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS Hope Hoops Pro2 SP Stans Crest / 355 choice of axle caps’ is closed to new replies.