FS Hope headset, head doctors and tektro draco brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Hope headset, head doctors and tektro draco brakes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS Hope headset, head doctors and tektro draco brakes
  • Premier Icon mudfish
    Subscriber

Hia n,
    I’ll have those 2 head doctors if they are fully working
    Email me on flatpedalthunder (at) gmail.com please
    Neil

n punshon

For sale my Hope red headset for 1 1/8th, its around 6 months old and hasnt seen much use. Comes with all the parts as you get from new so crown race, bearings, washers, head doctor etc. The only bit I misplaced is the hope top cap but I have included a red superstar one instead. Super smooth and reliable headsets, selling for £35 posted, comes in original plastic box.

2 hope head doctors – £5 posted.

For sale my spare set of brakes, these Tektro Draco’s are spare to my Tektro Auriga’s so basically there just in case but in reality I dont need them. They are new removed from a new bike and never used. Included is the front and back brake, adapters and 160mm brake discs. For those that dont know Tektro hydraulic disc brakes are really good….not like their cable brakes:) I have had hope X2’s, M4’s and even V2’s and I like my Auriga’s just as much. Selling for £55 the set which includes insured postage.

bshafto

hi i’ll take the headset please and what length are the brake cables email is bits-bobs@hotmail.com
    cheers

n punshon

email sent to mudfish re the 2 head doctors

n punshon

I knew I forgot something! I measured them as well, they are 720mm front, rear 1235mm. Will send you an email re the headset.

Premier Icon mudfish
    Subscriber

Paypal sent for head doctors, thanks

n punshon

Head doctors sold

n punshon

headset sold

n punshon

All sold now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS Hope headset, head doctors and tektro draco brakes’ is closed to new replies.